The Dead Zone Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dead Zone Discussion/Appreciation

Just a reminder that The Dead Zone has its season primere tonight! It will be on USA Networks 10pm tonight!

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/thedeadzone/#

Anyone here like this show?
    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

I watched it for a while, but then they started getting into the sensationalistic "ripped from the headlines" BS and I stopped watching.

I do, however, really REALLY love the promo where Monk meets Johnny.

Comment

I almost missed it.. Didn't see any advertising for it until today. At least they're going back to the main story again.. Gotta say I didn't like most of the 2nd season.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I saw it last night. I didnt really like it. And Bruce was screwed up, I thought they changed the actor.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
          And Bruce was screwed up, I thought they changed the actor.
          No he just cut his hair and I think shaved his goatee or whatever he had during an episode last season so he looks really different.

I thought it was alright, but a bit confusing (although I was talking to some people at the time so that didn't help). In general I don't care for those type of episodes - you know the main character didn't do it because well, he's the show!

Comment

You don't always know.. They could have pulled off another alternate reality like they did when John went after Stilson.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

It was a good book, and the first season seemed alright to me, although I never really followed it. I kinda dropped the seriousness of it somewhere, but I'll still watch it.

I did enjoy the promo too.
              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Anyone happy that they finally told JJ who is his real dad is? I especially liked the end of the episode, with the little skateboard accident

I thought it was kind of weird and scary with the whole 'spying' and stuff, makes me paranoid...
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I liked the line he said, Just when you think youre paranoid, you realize youre nor paranoid enough. Is that the line?

Comment

If it isn't, thats how i remember it, haha... Loved that line too

Comment

Did anyone see that episode last Sunday where we find out if Sarah would have waited or not for Johnny to wake up is someone told her that he would wake up. I thought the episode was just, wow, and at the end where we find out, shocking for me

Comment

You mean what her choice would have been was shocking? I assumed that would have been her answer. It was a good episode and a good way to talk about her choice, but I thought the end a tad cheesy.
                        Loved the stuff w/Bruce searching for a wife though!

Comment

I meant not shocking, haha, i meant like, YES!, haha, but the thing is, i like Walt with Sarah too, haha... Bruce was halrious, and the whole Sarah and Bruce asking him to 'touch everyone', halrious.

Comment

The first girl Johnny checked out for Bruce (when he ended up getting punched in the face) was played by the lovely Grace Park, Lt. Satterfield in SG-1's "Proving Ground." (More prominently, she's Boomer on the new "Battlestar Galactica.")
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

She looked very familiar, haha, she looks alot older

Comment

Working...
                              X