Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does Season Two start in Australia?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does Season Two start in Australia?

Just wondering if anyone knows when season 2 will start in Australia. The season one finale is next wednesday.

most likely not till july
    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Hopefully Channel 10 are gonna pick it up...
      I mean they promoted the mini-series, and the start of season 1 but now its been shifted back to the 1030 timeslot and I havn't seen one advert for it since.

Sale justinbrett? I'm just down the road at Traralgon!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Hopefully Channel 10 are gonna pick it up...
        I mean they promoted the mini-series, and the start of season 1 but now its been shifted back to the 1030 timeslot and I havn't seen one advert for it since.

Sale justinbrett? I'm just down the road at Traralgon!
        Fancy that. I live on the RAAF Base. I'm on my way out though - after nearlly 2 years in Victoria I'm posted out at the end of the month.

I'm at Taralgon all the time, whether it be for shopping, Pizza Hut/HJs or driving through to Melbourne.

Now about series two - I agree - 10 don't seem to be putting much emphasis on it. Having said that - I've just ordered the series 1 DVD set from Amazon.co.uk, cost me $80 inc. postage. So as long as they're just as quick to put out series 2 on DVD overseas, probably won't have to wait too much longer.

BB5 starts tonight so there goes about 20 hours of programming a week.
        Last edited by justinbrett; 07 May 2005, 07:26 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

yeah i hate what ten has done with but finger cross that it will return> i got a region 4 copy of season 1 which im getting in about 2 weeks so hopefully that will keep me amused while we wait to see whats happening with season 2
          Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Region 4? I didn't think that was out yet. EzyDVD still lists it as a future release (no doubt they won't be able to release it until it finishes screening on TV). However the British Region 2 release is PAL just like ours and most Aussie DVD players are all regions - so there's no difference. I try to get region 2 over region 1 if I can, NTSC just doesn't look as good on our TVs.

Comment

Working...
            X