Fifth/Patrick Currie Thunk/Whumping /Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifth/Patrick Currie Thunk/Whumping /Discussion/Appreciation

Welcome to the Fifth thread! Please feel free to make use of the Sarcophagi laying around (for revival after thunking) and the strategically placed boxes of virtual Kleenex. *Sniff* Poor Fifth. Somebody needs to love him...that's why we're here .

Here's my favorite Fifth pic, to get the party started:

So sweet, so vulnerable, and so evil...Somebody pass me a tissue .

awww... yay fifth!!! and poor fifth!! all at the same time...

can i grab one of those tissues, too??

Comment

*passes Kay a tissue*

Woohoo! You finally made the Fifth thread!

This is a huge pic, so you're just going to have to click.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
        I love that moment, even though it's so sad . His trust in her is so sweet; every time I see that ep I WANT her to deserve it.
        *Cries a river and drowns*

Comment

He has such sweet, vulnerable eyes and those beautiful brown curls.....ahhhh.
          Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
          :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
            Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
            I love that moment, even though it's so sad . His trust in her is so sweet; every time I see that ep I WANT her to deserve it.
            *Cries a river and drowns*
            *pulls Kat out of the ocean of her tears*

Awwww, I know! *sniffles* Everytime he sticks his hand in her head this huge sadistic grin spreads over my face - well, not sadistic, but man she DESERVED EVERY SINGLE MINUTE!!! How could she betray him like that?? Leave him frozen for centuries after he stared so pitifully and puppy-dog-like into her eyes, trusting her, following her every word? How does one live with that one their conscience? I sure couldn't.And Jack - oh - do NOT get me started on Jack. If you looked up Judas in the dictionary His pictur'd be there and Sam's would be right under it.

*mutters*
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Another pic for your dictionary, O-Ra...

*Wipes off tears, grabs pitchfork .*
              Last edited by yasureubetcha; 07 May 2005, 01:04 PM.

Comment

OMG!!! *grabs ten pitchforks, begins passing them out; grabs hand device and a zat gun* ok, i'm ready!! i HATED jack unredeemably in this episode!!!! *cough* 'in the line of duty' too *cough* unlike some other eps, where in the end his stupid decisions ended up being ok cuz a miracle made up for them *cough* scorched earth *cough*, in unnatural selection *cough* and in the line of duty *cough* i just wanted to strangle him!!!!!

poor fifth!!! i mean, he's soooo sweet, and if they HADN'T left him there he COULD have shown what a great person he was!!! but no, they left him there to be corrupted by hate and anger (and first) and sam deserved what she got (for following those orders...) EVEN THOUGH i say jack shoulda been there too!!

anyway, fifth... that adorable hair, the smile!! so adorable!! guh! *thunk*

Comment

rofl!!! fifth finally has his own thread!!! took your time!

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

*splashes water on tear stricken face and grabs a pitch fork laced with acid*

Jack was such a selfish little .... little .... GUUUUUUUHHH!!! I can't seem to find a name to call the impudent little untrusting JERKOFF!!!

*inhales deeply, puts down pitch fork annd begins loading her submachine gun*

That's right, We're talking about YOU, Girly Girl and Sissy Boy!!!

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      rofl!!! fifth finally has his own thread!!! took your time!
                      Oh, so the forum goes down and that's MY fault???

Impudence! *Grabs acid*

Anyway...more Fifth.

Comment

awwwww... he looks so sad!!! *whumps* awww... *thunk* *sniffle*

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                          Oh, so the forum goes down and that's MY fault???

Impudence! *Grabs acid*

Anyway...more Fifth.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...8/haunted2.jpg
                          I see numbers in Fifth's eyes!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

hehe!! i never saw that before!!! lol!!!

Comment

Last edited by yasureubetcha; 09 May 2005, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X