Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Order - What does the pics say to us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Order - What does the pics say to us?

Hi

I couldn't find a thread that really suited what I want (actually need) to discuss so I started a new one.
    Not sure as to wheter I must still add a spoiler space in this category so here goes just to play it save:

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Those pictures of Sam is quite interesting.

In all of them it appears that she is being kept in some sort of Replicator jail.
    But there are two that caught my attention.
    In one she appears to be in a zone but her arms actually reaches out to hold onto Fifth's. Almost like she is trying ot prevent him from putting his hand in her head....or whatever you call that thing he does.

In the last picture she appears to be naked and wet.
    Now what is extremely interesting about this one is the fact that in all the others she is dressed in clothes and dried except for this one.
    What possible could have happened?

Now I have a wild theory...
    First of all there is no way that the team can rescue her when she is surrounded by so many replicators.
    Now the writers need to have a valid explanation as to how she is going to escape.
    What if she has like a dormant Ancient gene?
    Will explain her brilliance - remember in that one episode in the 5th series that Ancient guy told her she was very smart.
    What if this gene gets activated by her torture at Fifth's hands?

Now what if just as he pushes her too far she snaps, this big energy wave builts up and basically deactivates all the replicators including Fifth hence the naked scene - she appears quite pissed off to me there.

Afterwards she won't remember a thing as to what happened but it will open the storyline to be continued later on.

Okay, so I know this is a wild theory but I will love to know what others have to say about it. Also as to how Teal'c and Daniel could allow her to be capture in the first place.

Originally posted by NG.1
    Hi

I couldn't find a thread that really suited what I want (actually need) to discuss so I started a new one.
    Not sure as to wheter I must still add a spoiler space in this category so here goes just to play it save:

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Those pictures of Sam is quite interesting.

In all of them it appears that she is being kept in some sort of Replicator jail.
    But there are two that caught my attention.
    In one she appears to be in a zone but her arms actually reaches out to hold onto Fifth's. Almost like she is trying ot prevent him from putting his hand in her head....or whatever you call that thing he does.

In the last picture she appears to be naked and wet.
    Now what is extremely interesting about this one is the fact that in all the others she is dressed in clothes and dried except for this one.
    What possible could have happened?

Now I have a wild theory...
    First of all there is no way that the team can rescue her when she is surrounded by so many replicators.
    Now the writers need to have a valid explanation as to how she is going to escape.
    What if she has like a dormant Ancient gene?
    Will explain her brilliance - remember in that one episode in the 5th series that Ancient guy told her she was very smart.
    What if this gene gets activated by her torture at Fifth's hands?

Now what if just as he pushes her too far she snaps, this big energy wave builts up and basically deactivates all the replicators including Fifth hence the naked scene - she appears quite pissed off to me there.

Afterwards she won't remember a thing as to what happened but it will open the storyline to be continued later on.

Okay, so I know this is a wild theory but I will love to know what others have to say about it. Also as to how Teal'c and Daniel could allow her to be capture in the first place.
    Interesting... I don't want to comment about your wild theory, but i just don't think thats possible, with a few bits and pieces i do agree with though, but I guess Sam gets captured when shes alone or something, but maybe not
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I'm sorry, but that's pretty stupid... sounds like something out of an anime show Since when did having an Ancient gene give one the ability generate a "big energy wave"?

Maybe she's naked and gooey because Fifth made her naked and gooey! You know, the whole torture thing he's got going on with her...

Comment

I have to agree with Teal'c. As long as that post probably took you to type, that theory is a bit way on top

I'm sure The Fifth won't be happy about what happened but I still dn't see how being naked and 'gooey' makes the torture more evil. OK, maybe for The Fifth
        __

__

Comment

It's just Fifth, no definate article

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
            It's just Fifth, no definate article
            Maybe when she was 'naked' in the picture, she was trying to attempt fifth's human emotions kick in to let her go, haha...

Comment

Maybe! lol Or he decided to . . .
              __

__

Comment

Ok, back to the 'non-naughty' world

Comment

You Guys have some fertile imaginations,don't you?

OK, my pet theory is this :The piccies and spoilers are really "Teasers",so at the moment it's anyone's guess,as to what's possible,regarding Sam and the Replicators!

I'm presuming that Sam isn't quite as "Naked" as she looks too.Amanda Tapping has always insisted on "No-Nudity" Clauses,in all her contracts,so I'm afraid it's most probably "Smoke and Mirrors time"!!
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    You Guys have some fertile imaginations,don't you?

OK, my pet theory is this :The piccies and spoilers are really "Teasers",so at the moment it's anyone's guess,as to what's possible,regarding Sam and the Replicators!

I'm presuming that Sam isn't quite as "Naked" as she looks too.Amanda Tapping has always insisted on "No-Nudity" Clauses,in all her contracts,so I'm afraid it's most probably "Smoke and Mirrors time"!!
                    Oh yes, oh yes, shes probably wearing a bakani or something , with all this 'liquid' splashed on her.

Comment

Afraid so,lmj!

There's loads of fun to be had with the simple use of double-sided Sticky tapes ,IMO. Keeps many a scene "PG-Worthy",in loads of tv shows!
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                        Afraid so,lmj!

There's loads of fun to be had with the simple use of double-sided Sticky tapes ,IMO. Keeps many a scene "PG-Worthy",in loads of tv shows!
                        Ooo--- yes...

Comment

She's wearing a thin swimsuit made out of... replicators!
                          Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                          more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                            She's wearing a thin swimsuit made out of... replicators!
                            'ew'...

Comment

That's no swimsuit: That's Fifth!

And as to your theory of Sam's smarts, it may of course be that she's just really smart. I mean, okay, it's crazy, but I'm throwing it out there!
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                              X