X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilmor.....

Hello!

I was just wandering.... this Character "Gilmor" who is assigned as Jack O'neill's administrative assistant in season 8....is a male or a female???

"To the world you may be one person,
    but to one person you may be the world"

- Bill Wilson –

pretty sure it's a guy.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

In an unexpected cross-network crossover, Rory Gilmore lands an incredible new internship...

Gilmore Girls reference, if no one knows. The DeLuise Boys have put in an appearance (minus Pete). It'd only be fitting for GG to repay the favor.

Or maybe Lorelai's stuff with the Inn falls through and she runs off to Colorado in distress where she just happens to bump into this dashing older military guy who reminds her uncannily of MacGyver, and he offers her a job...

Lorelai: Serving under you? Hell yeah, I'll do it!

Of course, things are bound to get odd when she meets Luke...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        In an unexpected cross-network crossover, Rory Gilmore lands an incredible new internship...

Gilmore Girls reference, if no one knows. The DeLuise Boys have put in an appearance (minus Pete). It'd only be fitting for GG to repay the favor.

Or maybe Lorelai's stuff with the Inn falls through and she runs off to Colorado in distress where she just happens to bump into this dashing older military guy who reminds her uncannily of MacGyver, and he offers her a job...

Lorelai: Serving under you? Hell yeah, I'll do it!

Of course, things are bound to get odd when she meets Luke...
        I thought you were going to have something insightful to say... pfft. Oh well.
        ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco

Snicker....giggle...muffled laugh....can't contain it...it must break free....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just kidding. Although you really have to wonder out of over 1,000 posts, how many of them were actually insightful?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            Oh, well, ex-squeeze me, I'm sure!

OK, how's this: I think "Gilmor" looks as if it's spelled wrong and I have little doubt that the assistant is a guy. If you look at the pics of Zero Hour, isn't the little pipsqueak guy standing behind Jack in the first few probably a good bet on Mr. Gilmor? My guess, anyway.

EDIT: I never said I was here in order to be "insightful" and if "insightful" posts are the only ones worth posting then I'm far from the only violator around here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Oh, well, ex-squeeze me, I'm sure!

OK, how's this: I think "Gilmor" looks as if it's spelled wrong and I have little doubt that the assistant is a guy. If you look at the pics of Zero Hour, isn't the little pipsqueak guy standing behind Jack in the first few probably a good bet on Mr. Gilmor? My guess, anyway.
              See that's so much more insightful! (or should that be relevant?)

Yes, I was pretty sure the little "pipsqueak" is Jack's assistant too.

EDIT: I never said I was here in order to be "insightful" and if "insightful" posts are the only ones worth posting then I'm far from the only violator around here.
              I don't know what you mean or who you're talking about. O : )

(we need an angle smile here!)
              ~BCM =)

Comment

If I had to guess, I would say that maybe 4 out of 10 of my posts are in any way insightful. And I'm not including moderator duties which takes up a lot of my post count. I spend a lot of my time harassing Shadow (I tease because I love ) and posting in the her sulk thread and similiar type nonsensical threads. I would hope that the main point of this forum is for people to have fun cuz I know that I am.

And I'm almost positive that Gimor(e?) is a guy and that he's who's in the episode pictures on the Gateworld main page.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  If I had to guess, I would say that maybe 4 out of 10 of my posts are in any way insightful. And I'm not including moderator duties which takes up a lot of my post count. I spend a lot of my time harassing Shadow (I tease because I love ) and posting in the her sulk thread and similiar type nonsensical threads. I would hope that the main point of this forum is for people to have fun cuz I know that I am.

And I'm almost positive that Gimor(e?) is a guy and that he's who's in the episode pictures on the Gateworld main page.
                  Well 'being a mod' is your excuse for having alot of posts, i can say... 3 out of 5 of my posts are just jibberish, or my Drpepper talking, haha...
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                  X