This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commander Adama

As I'm pretty sure most of you know Commander Adama was shot at the end of season one.
    SPOILER

I met Lee Adama(Jamie Bamber) and asked him what happens to Adama and he told me he is alive at the beginning of the series but is in and out of comas, but they are only on the third episode. Im just wondering what the future for CA will be.
    'Where did you get this'- Wraith Queen
    'I don't remember'- Major Sheppard - Rising (part 2)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Unless Olmos wants out, I think you can be quite sure his character will continue with the series. He's technically the lead actor in the series, and his star power is too important to the show's future.

Moore has a lot of guts, but not enough guts to waste Commander Adama!

Comment

they wont kill Commander Adama off. the series has been two succseful for them to need to kill of a major character for one, Like DB said aside from Olmos and Grace Parks, the cast is all reletively new, unknown actors so they still need his name, also the character is two important to the series, there is no other character on the show that could fill the role he plays or do nearly as good a job, both in the real world refering to the actor and in universe refering to the character. he is such a powerful actor that as long as he wants to keep doing it, they are going to keep him. besides his contract is for the full season so he is definately not gonna die at the beginning, and i read somewhere that they are already thinking ahead to season three as long as the rating stay as good as they are, so they arent gonna waste his death so early in the series when they can save that for future seasons.

Comment

Of course, there is always the possibility of Adama really being a Cylon (like that one Cylon guy told President Rosalin) and that would allow for plenty of possibility.

Btw, I personally think this idea would be way too impossible to pull off.

Judging from the little that I have read about season 2, Commander Adama seems to be in a coma for at least 3 episodes. Hopefully they wouldn't drag this on for too long (nor the Starbuck being stranded on Caprica storyline).
        I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Working...
        X