This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galactica One 7th-9th October

Just seeing if any of you guys and gals are going to Galactica one in october, if your interested:
    http://www.wolfevents.com/php/module...rder=0&thold=0

Im guessing one of the unannounced guests will be Tricia Helfer(Number 6) as i know she is in Britain in early October. Im hoping for one of the more major actors to arrive, i would like to see Jamie Bamber or Katee Sackhoff again, they were nice. Maybe James Olmos(Commander Adama) will be there. Anyway if anyone is planning on going, tell me.
    'Where did you get this'- Wraith Queen
    'I don't remember'- Major Sheppard - Rising (part 2)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

I don't know why Wolf haven't updated that page yet...
    but one of the guests is:
    Matthew Bennett, (Aaron Doral).
    http://www.wolfevents.com/php/module...c&topic=1404&9
    and I heard rumours there was another bloke announced on the flyers at Memorablia (but I think they may have meant Matthew)

I doubt they will get Tricia the week after a showmasters event with her...

I got my ticket booked... was one of the first people to - I'd sad lol
    I would really like EJO to attend a con; but I think the chances would be very slim. I'd also like to see Mary McDonnel; I think she'd be a really interesting guest (shes doing a creation con in the US this year... so at least shes on the con circuit ). James Callis would be awesome too.
    As for returning guests: defiantly would love to see Katee again and Aaron Douglas was such a laugh at SG9
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

yep well im going got my my ticket. i really hope that aaron douglas can come as well
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Im hoping for at least one main character, as in credits. Ive met Katee and Jamie, and i'd really like to meet EJO, but i dont think thats happening this year. Ill just have to see who they add.

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

Grace is going to London film and comic con
          Tricia is supposed to be going to the next collectormania

Comment

i quess weve gotta wait and see

Comment

yeah i know about Tricia already, im not sure i can go to the london or comic cons, where is comic though? I would ideally like to go to a few of these but money and travelling makes it a bit tricky.

Comment

I'd really love to go but it's in England and I've no real way of getting even out've my own state of Florida in America. Believe me, I'd love for nothing more in life than to meet and greet some of these fantastic people, perhaps even moreso than to meet the casts and crews of the Stargates and of Farscape. I've never gone to a single convention of any kind but have always really, really, really wanted to. A shame... perhaps some day in the future though.
                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Yeah well this is my first convention im going to. i never thorugh that i would ever go to one but then BSG came up so i bought my plane ticket and decided to come over . you should try and come over for it.

lizzi

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
                    I'd really love to go but it's in England and I've no real way of getting even out've my own state of Florida in America. Believe me, I'd love for nothing more in life than to meet and greet some of these fantastic people, perhaps even moreso than to meet the casts and crews of the Stargates and of Farscape. I've never gone to a single convention of any kind but have always really, really, really wanted to. A shame... perhaps some day in the future though.
                    Dont worry matey, you get to see them in the US

Comment

Aussie, you are actually flying in from Australia, crazy, i thought you lived in GB but you were Australian. Anyway.... You do get them in the US im sure, i just dont know where. This time though im remebering my BSG season 1 dvd to be signed. I forgot it when i went to see JB and Katee.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Gunner
                        Aussie, you are actually flying in from Australia, crazy, i thought you lived in GB but you were Australian. Anyway.... You do get them in the US im sure, i just dont know where. This time though im remebering my BSG season 1 dvd to be signed. I forgot it when i went to see JB and Katee.

Yeah im flying in from aus crazy hey, but im coming over for two weeks so most of its a holiday but im really looking forward to the Convention

lizzi

Comment

Working...
                        X