X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping, Ben Browder & Claudia Black win Saturn Awards

Here's part of an article posted at scifiwire:

SCI FI Channel's original miniseries Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars, meanwhile, received three Saturns: best television presentation, best actor (Ben Browder) and best actress (Claudia Black). SCI FI's original series Stargate SG-1 won the award for best syndicated or cable television series and for best supporting actress on TV (Amanda Tapping).
    http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=30950

nice one!

Banner by angelfire east

Excellent!!!...I loved Farscape and the Peace Keeper Wars....Glag SG snapped up Ben and Claudia to bring them into the fold on Stargate!...
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Here's a piccie

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
        Here's part of an article posted at scifiwire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=30950

nice one!
        WTG!!!!!! I couldn't be happier (well, I could if Michael Shanks had won for best supporting actor), but woohoo AT, BB and CB and a high five to SciFi, for listening to the fans and making the mini-series Farscape:The Peacekeeper Wars. Maybe this will show SciFi they should listen to the fans more often.

Again, congrats to all the winners....you all deserved it.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          WTG!!!!!! I couldn't be happier (well, I could if Michael Shanks had won for best supporting actor), but woohoo AT, BB and CB and a high five to SciFi, for listening to the fans and making the mini-series Farscape:The Peacekeeper Wars. Maybe this will show SciFi they should listen to the fans more often.

Again, congrats to all the winners....you all deserved it.

Fabulous news! Am soooooo pleased for Ben,Claudia and Amanda and especially Brian Henson!!!!

(Just a teensy note-Hensons/Hallmark made PK wars not sci fi- but they were fantastic enough to buy the rights to show it in the US so can't complain! )

Comment

do you have a pic of AT with her award. And who received the award for SG1?

Comment

Pics are only starting to come out- I've not spotted Amanda or anyone else as yet whilst nosing for Ben pics but will shout if I see her. Maybe Ben and Claudia perhaps picked up her behalf seeing as Ben is now a Stargate reg? Mind you Stargate also won an award too so who picked that one up? Talk about a good smattering of awards all around!

Comment

Woo-hoo!!! Lots of award winning actors coming up in season 9!!

Incidentally, gatebee, very cute anime drawing there!

Comment

Claudia with her Saturn Award.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! Frelling, frakking, Goa'ulding sweet!
                    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Excellent! I loved Peacekeeper Wars and am thrilled to see it recognized. And wow, SG-1 won two years in a row. That's got to make TPTB happy.

Ben and Claudia were great in the miniseries - especially wonderful to see Claudia recognized as Ben has won several times.

And so nice to see AT get the supporting actress award - she just delivers such a consistent performance on SG-1 week-in and week-out.
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I was going to post this one yesterday - so I'll post it today

Ben and Claudia collecting their award

Comment

Thanx for the Pic Warrior, thats sweet!
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Congratulations to Amanda Tapping, Ben Browder and Claudia Black (I'm especially happy for her, as I just adore her and she's a really fantastic actress).
                            It's always great when acting talent gets proper recognition.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Still no pics of Amanda? I guess she didn't attend the ceremony... but who caught the award "Best syndicated show" for Stargate SG-1? Ben Browder?

Comment

Working...
                              X