This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anna-Louise Plowman was on doctor who

I recently <saw> the lastest episode of Doctor Who and guess who I saw, Anna-Louise Plowman, Osiris/Sarah Gardner on Stargate SG-1.

Here are some Screen caps (of what could fit):
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 18 January 2006, 07:11 PM.
    sigpic

Which ep is this? "Dalek"?
    O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
    [Cut to shot of the door]
    [Cut back to O'Neill]
    O'NEILL: Any time now.
    [Cut back to door]

Comment

EXTERMINATE!

That was a cool episode and all through it I did keep thinking to myself "who is that girl" before eventually settling on Dina Meyer.

I was wrong.... oh so very wrong.

She's still hawt though.

Comment

I wish we Americans could watch.

Comment

Originally posted by dfin25
          Ironically she was playing an American character. It was a fantastic episode.

Comment

OMG thanks for those pics! Anna-Louise Plowman has always been my fave gueststar on SG-1! I want her back!

Comment

Her with an American Ascent and not a British one. Now thats odd!
              Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:35 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Ironic that she had an american accent on an english show and an english one in an american one.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

All these scifi actors (male/female/american/otherwise) pop up on different sci fi shows and movies. I guess they get type cast for doing scifi and then they become familiar to viewers and fans, and in turn we watch something we might not otherwise (personally I like seeing a familiar face on a scifi show or movie that I know from another show or movie)....Recent episode's of Andromeda have a Goa'uld actors in them
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                  Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

My hubby and I play a game, when we watch TV now. Count the actors that have appeared on SG-1. It's amazing how many have recently done guest shots on other shows. In one recent made for TV movie, I counted 4 from SG-1 in the one movie, including Tom McBeath, the actor who played Narim and the actress who played Shan'auc. Forget the forth, sorry.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                      Her with an American Ascent and not a British one. Now thats odd!
                      Yeah, i got confused when i was watching it as to what her natural accent was, but watching SG-1 again, it's obvious that the british is much more natural. Great episode though, had the hairs on my neck standing on end when the doctor was shouting "rid the galaxy of your filth!". amazing

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I noticed while watching doctor who that one of the women in the episode called "Darlek" was from stargate, it turned out she was Anna-Louise Plowman doctor jacksons old peer. Anyway just seeing if anyone else saw doctor who it was cool

Comment

Check out this thread "Anna-Louise Plowman on Doctor Who"

Comment

Yep! I couldn't stop thinking bout Stargate the whole ep! Woo!
                            Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by dfin25
                              Another thing maybe she was practicing for her next apperance on Stargate.

It is possible.

Originally posted by Anubis69
                              Yeah, i got confused when i was watching it as to what her natural accent was, but watching SG-1 again, it's obvious that the british is much more natural.
                              I think most of us are use to her speaking as a Goa'uld (courtesy of flanging (I hope I spelled that right))
                              Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:35 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X