This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homer???

I missed a lot of season 8 so I figure I am missing something here with the joke about Jack's boat being named HOMER in Moebius. Can someone direct me to the episode(s) where this is explained

Originally posted by ck70
    I missed a lot of season 8 so I figure I am missing something here with the joke about Jack's boat being named HOMER in Moebius. Can someone direct me to the episode(s) where this is explained
    Was it ever explained? I just seem to remember lots of oblique "Simpson" references since the beginning of the show. The one I remember the most is in the episode Beneath the Surface, where Jack (Jonah?) tries to remember the name of a bald guy back "home"......and he calls him Homer.

In real life, RDA and AT are fans of the Simpsons, so it would make sense that references would be made. Look at the way they slip in MacGuyver(isms).....
    Last edited by Lida; 11 May 2005, 11:54 AM.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

The only thing I think we noticed about his pond that atleast 1 fish was there, I didn't see anything about his baot being named. I could have missed it too...
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I remember the fish (that shouldn't have been there), but i don't remember a boat

Comment

It's when Sam and Daniel go to visit Jack on his fishing boat. Not at Jack's cabin.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X