PDA

View Full Version : Jaffa Stomachs

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Who thinks the Jaffa stomachs that carry the symbiotes are sick, with the big open X's on them and stuff?

Bagpuss
June 5th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Adds to their Alien Weirdo status,IMO.
Also,a handy place to stash their valuables!
(Who'd try to Pick-Pocket those Guys?) ;)

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Adds to their Alien Weirdo status,IMO.
Also,a handy place to stash their valuables!
(Who'd try to Pick-Pocket those Guys?) ;)Yah, who would really want to put their hands in there... Well other than J. Frasier... Haha...

Bagpuss
June 5th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Only Cronus,so far! ;)

(That's how he killed Teal'c's father, and tried to do away with Teal'c himself,if I remember correctly! :eek: )

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Thats like reaching for someones crotch in my opinion, haha... Well, maybe different, but yah... :D Cronus=Stomach Fetish :D

Bagpuss
June 5th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Eeew! Boy,what a fetish,too.......I mean,Tanith did it to Shon'auc as well.

Maybe it's a fave way, the Goa'uld hit on, to cause maximum pain, or something. :eek:

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Eeew! Boy,what a fetish,too.......I mean,Tanith did it to Shon'auc as well.

Maybe it's a fave way, the Goa'uld hit on, to cause maximum pain, or something. :eek:Wow, who makes up these things!? :rolleyes:

Bagpuss
June 5th, 2004, 03:31 PM
That's easy,friend.....the Writers ! ;)

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Oh yah, forgot about those people... Haha... :)

Jprime
June 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I would go for that!

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Very Interesting :rolleyes:

Jprime
June 5th, 2004, 05:41 PM
It'd probably feel like a pulsating warm pie. :)

SGSlugger
June 5th, 2004, 06:01 PM
You know, I wonder about some people some times.... :p

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 06:14 PM
You know, I wonder about some people some times.... :pMe too, but i worry mostly about me, sometimes i get scared of my retarded questions and comments :D

Shipperahoy
June 5th, 2004, 06:31 PM
My main thing with the jaffa pouches is how in the heck do the female jaffa have children if they have this great big gaping hole in their stomachs?

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 06:33 PM
My main thing with the jaffa pouches is how in the heck do the female jaffa have children if they have this great big gaping hole in their stomachs?Good Question, a good question i want answered! Maybe thats another reason why two Goa'uld - men/female -, aren't supposed to reproduce.:p

Jafana
June 5th, 2004, 06:51 PM
go see the thread about teal'c's digestive system. the question gets brought up there.

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 06:52 PM
go see the thread about teal'c's digestive system. the question gets brought up there.Thanks for the reference :)

Bagpuss
June 5th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Skydiver,Teal'c, and Mr Prophet came up with a lot of interesting possibilities about the Jaffa reproduction and stuff in the "Teal'c and his Digestive System" Thread .

To be honest,I get confused between "Canon" Jaffa Physiology,and various little plot contrivances ! :o

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Skydiver,Teal'c, and Mr Prophet came up with a lot of interesting possibilities about the Jaffa reproduction and stuff in the "Teal'c and his Digestive System" Thread .

To be honest,I get confused between "Canon" Jaffa Physiology,and various little plot contrivances ! :o:D I'm about to go read :) Oh look, i'm a Goa'uld Underling, i'm going to celebrate with my Drpepper :)

Bagpuss
June 5th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Congratulations,lmj !! :D Enjoy! (Both the Dr Pepper and the other Thread ! :D)

Now for the next 500 Posts.... ;)

Elwe Singollo
June 5th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Congratulations,lmj !! :D Enjoy! (Both the Dr Pepper and the other Thread ! :D)

Now for the next 500 Posts.... ;)I have a question though (and oh yes, i will enjoy both :)), does anyone know when people are able to upload their own avatars?

Teal'c
June 6th, 2004, 06:14 AM
I have a question though (and oh yes, i will enjoy both :)), does anyone know when people are able to upload their own avatars?
Yeah, once you reach about 50,000 posts :P

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 06:18 AM
So I've reached 500 posts but I haven't unlocked any more and I can't link to my own. Hmmmm. The next stage would be around 1000 posts I guess. Only Shadow would know that for a fact

But uploading your own . . . my guess is a good as Teal'c's! :p

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 06:55 AM
So I've reached 500 posts but I haven't unlocked any more and I can't link to my own. Hmmmm. The next stage would be around 1000 posts I guess. Only Shadow would know that for a fact

But uploading your own . . . my guess is a good as Teal'c's! :p Gah, they made it too hard :( Can't they see, people are lazy these days! Well, i can't say people are lazy, but I AM!

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 06:58 AM
You have about thirty more posts than myself at the moment and I joined before you. Keep it up! lol

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:12 AM
You have about thirty more posts than myself at the moment and I joined before you. Keep it up! lol:) I bet you have more 'quality' posts though :)

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 07:21 AM
I think at my very best I can make a very good quality post but it would take me ages sometimes. I keep rewriting something until I think it fits perfect

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:24 AM
I think at my very best I can make a very good quality post but it would take me ages sometimes. I keep rewriting something until I think it fits perfectMe too :), but yes, sometimes my Drpepper distracts me, ok i think we should go back on topic asap! But im not sure thats going to happen anytime soon :)

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 07:32 AM
I think 7-Up makes me a bit hyper. I've been drinking about two cans a day for the past week! lol In fact, I have one right next to me now! ;)

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:35 AM
although i'm not a 7up fan, yummy ;)