Enterprise: T'Pol and Trip Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise: T'Pol and Trip Ship

I don't know if there's already a thread for this, but I couldn't find one so I started it.

Come talk about T'Pol and Trip and how cute they are together. (And how fit Trip is).

Shéyna
    Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

I completly agree with the Trip comment!

Didn't like the way the Trip/T'pol thing came to be though... they could have done it much better without Phlox pimping out T'pol to him lol.
    The whole angst thing is a bit much on S4... will they just get together already! lol
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

I don't know. I thought Phlox as a pimp was very inventive! And I totally agree! For goodness sake. Kos should fall off a cliff and be impailed on large pointy sticks, then there should be T'Pol rolling on the floor laughing her ass off. Then Trip should appear behind her and give her a huge snog. Hehe.

And yes, Trip is totally fit. And he has a very sexy voice.

Shéyna
      Shéyna

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Totally not the point of this thread but I've just seen the woman that plays Sara and Osiris on Dr Who!!!!

Soz had to point that out. Back to the thread....

Shéyna
        Shéyna

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
          I completly agree with the Trip comment!

Didn't like the way the Trip/T'pol thing came to be though... they could have done it much better without Phlox pimping out T'pol to him lol.
          The whole angst thing is a bit much on S4... will they just get together already! lol
          hehe... i like my angst now the very beginning of them getting together in season three was kinda sucky, but once they moved into eps like the forgotten and such, it got much better season 4's been great, and trip/tpol has been no exception as far as i'm concerned there have always been, er, annoying bits in every trek ship i can think of, but honestly i think trip and tpol have been the best overall all the juicy angst

Comment

I actually think the kissing scene at the end of the Orion episode was grossly overdone. A much more understated and spiritual relationship would be far more consistent with what we have seen of Vulcan/Human relationships... namely Sarek and Amanda.

I actually LIKE the whole idea of the relationship. I just hope they don't indulge in any more materials for the swoon crowd... with only a few episodes left, they probably won't have the time for that, fortunately.

My bigger concern is that rumors have Trip
            Spoiler:
            being DEAD at the end of the finale. That is a very poor way to end a relationship (or perhaps, a very good way... the best ones ARE until death do us part).
            Last edited by Darth Buddha; 30 April 2005, 12:38 PM.

Comment

In the finale, it is said that [spoilers]it didn't work out between trip and tpol[/spoiler], then again, everyone hates the finale, and it's a script B&B wrote last year, and didn't bother to update.

Comment

methinks, from what i've heard, there's not going to be anything in the finale that ISN'T a complete travesty and embarassing to the whole show...

but methinks i won't get started on that... this time

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  methinks, from what i've heard, there's not going to be anything in the finale that ISN'T a complete travesty and embarassing to the whole show...

but methinks i won't get started on that... this time
                  You know, maybe we need to create some on-line burning in effigy of Berman and Braga for the finale and for the wonderful job they did digging a hole for the series during the first three years.

Even the way they started the Trip/T'Pol relationship was meat-fisted.
                  Last edited by Darth Buddha; 30 April 2005, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Budds, I seem to remember your starting to notice Enterprise getting better in the third year. You were the one who pointed out to Watch Farscape that it was getting better, originally, weren't you? Got me to start watching again... heh. But you make it sound now almost as though you think the third was as bad as the first two.
                    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
                      Budds, I seem to remember your starting to notice Enterprise getting better in the third year. You were the one who pointed out to Watch Farscape that it was getting better, originally, weren't you? Got me to start watching again... heh. But you make it sound now almost as though you think the third was as bad as the first two.
                      You know... you have a point.

I did feel Season 3 was better than Seasons 1 & 2. But Season 4 has me VERY SPOILED!

I mean, Mirror Univers, Orions, Andorians, Tellarites... civil wars, budding interstellar alliances. This is like the TOS I watched as a kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                        You know... you have a point.

I did feel Season 3 was better than Seasons 1 & 2. But Season 4 has me VERY SPOILED!

I mean, Mirror Univers, Orions, Andorians, Tellarites... civil wars, budding interstellar alliances. This is like the TOS I watched as a kid!
                        *grins* Can't say as I know what you mean firsthand for obvious reasons, but... I totally understand in the sense that I'm finding it awesome. Season 4 is incredible.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Trip is definately hot

How could t'pol marry that bloke trip would've been a much better choise!
                          SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

she was blackmailed to marry kos, and they divorced 6 eps later anyway

Comment

Personally I didn't like the Trip/T'Pol thing. I thought the clandestine romance between them was cheesy & unprofessional. Not to mention convenient. Why did TPTB feel a "relationship" was necessary at all, between ANY crew members?

As for the finale, I haven't heard a lot of rumors or spoilers about it (as it sounds like others have) but I did hear the finale involves Troi & Riker. I have to express my disappointment about that. Not because I dislike those characters (just the opposite), but actually because it necessarily must involve time-travel. On other threads I have expressed my general dislike of time-travel. I think all too oftetn it's used as a cheap, easy way to accomplish something.

One thing I do wonder about, and if someone can clue me in, I'd appreciate it. Don't the temporal police have some major fixing to do? How can the series end in the 'current' reality, in which a significant percentage of humanity (not to mention a huge chunk of earth) has been wiped out by the Xindi? Had there ever been any reference to anything like that on any subsequent Trek series? I certainly don't recall it. That's why I've been assuming that somehow the timeline has to be 'fixed' so that all the events of Seasons 3 & 4 never happen. Can anyone set me straight? (As may be obvious, I haven't been able to keep up 100% with the current season. I just try to watch it as much as I can.)

Comment

Working...
                              X