This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fifth race-aliance

According to Asgard, Ancient left this part of Universe many mileniums ago(it was said in "the fifth race").Ayianna's age is 25-30yaers plus several miliion years.I'm not sure, but she was infected by that mysterious plague.It means, that Ancients ascended several milion years ago, not many mileniums ago.As Ascended, it is forbidden to influence lesser beings.How the heck could they be in the aliance?
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Good Question...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

indeed:-)
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

I thought that they just said that they left our region of space a long time ago?

Anyhow, it's never really been established that the deasie she was passing around was the actually plague that swept through and killed the Ancients off.

Double check with your time tables, because you may be off a couple million of years.
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Well we know that they didnt all die or ascend at the same time (window of opportunity).
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

but they were infected.I can't imagine they visited other races in aliance in hazmat suits:-)
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Ha, that'd make a great alien race... the HAZMAT, it sounds so right!

Basically they are really friendly aliens who love to hug and greet other species on their travels -- only problem is they're extremely toxic and radioactive and they come out of the Stargate and try to hug SG-1, but end up killing all the soldiers who have guns trained on the gate before that. They're locked in the gate room and keep on squealing in cute little voices (I imagine they'd look really cute too, with big eyes and long tongues) "WHY WON'T YOU BE OUR FRIENDS?!?"

Finally in a sad turn of events, SG-1 has to turn the guns on the cute lil critters and somehow clean the room of all the radioactive waste they left behind. (Come to think of it, why aren't there automated defense turrets in the gate room?!?)
              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

They were allowed to interfere before they ascended
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d
                  According to Asgard, Ancient left this part of Universe many mileniums ago(it was said in "the fifth race").Ayianna's age is 25-30yaers plus several miliion years.I'm not sure, but she was infected by that mysterious plague.It means, that Ancients ascended several milion years ago, not many mileniums ago.As Ascended, it is forbidden to influence lesser beings.How the heck could they be in the aliance?
                  maybey the ancients have a representative for important things!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Well now, if you have watched S9 ( spoiler below ):
                    Merlin was also an ancient and that wasn't millions of years ago, so not all were ascended, they moved to Avalon.

Comment

unfortunately i can't read your spoiler coz i havn't seen S9 ...... but im sure you right

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

It's entirely possible there was more than one group of ancients at any given time. The theory that has been tossed around a lot is that the alliance was formed less than 10,000 years ago when those from Pegasus returned.
                        But for all we know, there may have been other ancients around even while the Atlantians were in Pegasus, exploring other galaxies including Ida.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                        X