This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliff Simon (Baal) to appear in Season 9

Hey guys, Stargate-Project.com has just received word from a reliable source that Cliff Simon is currently shooting episode(s) of Stargate SG-1 in Vancouver. Currently scheduled is episode "Ex Deus Machina" but Cliff didn't tell us on which episode he is currently working.

But as of this moment we know that Cliff/Baal will be in S9 :-)

You can find more information here:
    http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=542
    Last edited by Thor; 01 May 2005, 12:01 PM.
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Baal IS vital in Ex Deus Machina storyline, so its presumably that episode.

However, I hope he is in more episodes as well.

Comment

me aswell baal should never die.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Yeah I hope Baal doesn't die. He's a so much more likeable person than the other system lords. He just has so much more to his character.

Comment

Baal does seem to be more sane than the other Goa'uld. Despite his ego, he is not above asking for help when the situation calls for it. While I think he may eventually be brought down, I don't think he will go out like the rest of the Goa'uld that have been knocked off. He will either go down doing something good for a change, or go out laughing like the alien in the movie "Predator", about ten seconds before he and everything else within several miles gets nuked.

Comment

Ba'al is cool rather and smug in a human way rather than a stereotypical villain way. What would be amazing but would never happen is near the end of SG1 (the permanent end not a season end) he died doing something heroic and for the good of all rather than good for himself. For him a deal with humans is like a faustian pact. what if he did something like sacrifice himself for someone that would be amazing that a goa'uld could actually be good.

Comment

I liked Ball from day one. His twisted sense of humor is really great.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

If Baal was smart he would have switched to a different host. That's what every surviving system lord should do to evade capture by the Jaffa.

Comment

Thank you Thor! I needed some good news today.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Thank you Thor. Only one thing to say to this: Ba'al is Ba'al and he just wont die. To quote a cool phrase from Keshin- "He was the only on the [Go'auld] to ever be considered truly immortal." See, he will never die. kukukukukukuku.
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-4MarineLeader
                      Baal does seem to be more sane than the other Goa'uld. Despite his ego, he is not above asking for help when the situation calls for it.
                      Unlike some Goa'uld, Ba'al doesn't seem to by into his godhood. The only time he called himself a god was to screw with a Tok'ra.

He's much more level-headed, and as others said, willing to seek help in difficult situations. I think that, with the end of the System Lords, he's the one Goa'uld most likely to adapt and carve out a niche for himself in the new galactic order.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                        He's much more level-headed, and as others said, willing to seek help in difficult situations. I think that, with the end of the System Lords, he's the one Goa'uld most likely to adapt and carve out a niche for himself in the new galactic order.
                        In fact, this seems to be common to all Goa'uld of Ba'al's line. The Goa'uld that Ba'al sent to Kelowna for the Naquadriah helped to save Langara, did a number of selfless things and didn't kill the host. "So much for my empire...".

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                          Yeah I hope Baal doesn't die. He's a so much more likeable person than the other system lords. He just has so much more to his character.

Likeable?...HA!...the guy tortured O'neill to death then broughtn him back to torture him some more!...Baal is as evil as they come. He is all about himself...greedy little snake head
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                            Likeable?...HA!...the guy tortured O'neill to death then broughtn him back to torture him some more!...Baal is as evil as they come. He is all about himself...greedy little snake head
                            *shock, horror, gasp, faint* Our poor little snake boy?!?!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Baal is not any better than the other System Lords. I personally think he is just one of the very few (as there are few left), that truly sees the writing on the wall, and it isn't in Goa'uld anymore. He is willing to make any alliance to survive. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just don't think he's a good guy in black.

The Gou'uld are on the way out, and Baal still wants a pie of the pie and I hope he gets it. It will keep things interesting and he's adorable.
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                              X