X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conventions

Hiya guys.

I know that theres a few Galactica Conventions coming up this just wondering whos going to them. im going to Galactica 1 in october.

lizzi
    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Myself and Marimba26 are planning on attending the Burbank convention on June 25th. We are really looking forward to meeting all of our favorites from the show that weekend!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm going to Galacatica One too! Should be a good weekend
      Ses
      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

yeah im really looking forward to it, its my first convention so im hoping to have lots of fun

Comment

WOO HOO the Gold Passes have been purchased!! Is anyone else attending the Burbank convention for June 25th?
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Where is Galactica One being Held?

Comment

the Thistle Hotel London Heathrow

Comment

There will be a Battlestar Atlantia Convention (Half BSG - half SGA) in Germany in January 2006.

More Information:

http://www.wolfevents.de

Comment

ok an update on guest for Galactica One

GALACTICA ONE 7-9 Oct 2005
                  7-9 October 2005

Guests and full details to be announced shortly.

We are delighted to announce Sam Witwer (Crashdown). Sam is looking forward to meeting you all at his FIRST event. Sam has appeared in Dark Angel, Enterprise, and NCIS.

We are delighted to announce Tahmoh Penikett, (Lt Karl C. Agathon , call sign Helo). Tahmoh will be making his FIRST European appearance . Tahmoh has appeared in Dark Angel, Smallville & Stargate SG-1.

We are delighted to announce Kandyse McClure, (Dualla) as well as Battlestar Kandsye has guest starred in Dark Angel and Outer Limits. Kandyse will be her First European appearance (Second will be Wolf Battlestar Atlantia Germany).

We are VERY delighted to announce Matthew Bennett, (Aaron Doral).
                  This will be Matthews First event appearance.

He's BACK, you demanded, you pleaded, you begged, the Jedi Chefs used the force, so we are delighted to announce Aaron Douglas (CPO Tyrol)

Tickets
                  Adult Weekend £65.00
                  Child Weekend £30.00
                  Credit & Debt cards subject to a booking fee.

Minimum 4 GUESTS
                  FREE Inclusive Welcome Party for first 200 People
                  One Personal(Per Guest)Item signed for FREE
                  Entry to ALL Guest talks
                  Entry to Dealers Room
                  2 Parties

Comment

waaaa! Are there no BSG cons coming to Australia/NZ *lower lip wobble*

ah well, nevermind....

Comment

no not yet

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        WOO HOO the Gold Passes have been purchased!! Is anyone else attending the Burbank convention for June 25th?
                        Finally got it worked out - a sub has been contracted to play Saturday nights show for me - so I'm driving down to Burbank Sat morning - Purchased the Preferred Ticket along with a Brunch ticket and a couple of photo ops.

So see ya Sat.
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

is that con THIS weekend!?!! *jealous* I expect explicit, detailed, and photographed reports (with all security related entanglements ) ASAP!
                          Have a GREAT time you guys, I know you will, I only wish I could be there with you *sniff*

Comment

Update....if you don't hear from TSAXlady, Tame or Marimba for days and days...SEND BAIL MONEY .....

The Creation BSG Convention is THIS WEEKEND June 25-26 and we have all of our little goodies purchased...

All unreported *security related entaglements* will NOT be discussed ..hee hee but of course all REPORTED ones will require the generousity of our loving friends here at GW .............. really we won't forget you ....

now who is that lady with the New Zealand accent again

Comment

Check list BSG Con

1. Camera with new memory card for lots of pics - Done

2. Cooler - Stocked and ready for ice - Done

3. Suitcase - clothes in washer

4. Bail money - well thanks what friends are for right

Excitement mode - running on high can't wait for the weekend
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X