This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys!

i just founf this Battlestar Galactica section of the folder and i just wanted to say thanks to the mods for giving us a BSG section of the forum. ive spent the past couple weeks checking out various forums and none of them compare to the quality of gateworld so its awesome we can also have a BSG section, thanks guys!

Sure thing! It's all part of GateWorld's expanded and relaunched Battlestar Galactica section, which in addition to episode info and photos will now include the latest Galactica news, interviews, and other cool things we haven't thought of yet.

http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/

No worries that we are diluting the site, though -- GateWorld and the home page will continue to be Stargate central!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld
      Sure thing! It's all part of GateWorld's expanded and relaunched Battlestar Galactica section, which in addition to episode info and photos will now include the latest Galactica news, interviews, and other cool things we haven't thought of yet.

http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/

No worries that we are diluting the site, though -- GateWorld and the home page will continue to be Stargate central!
      thats awesome, given the huge reception us stargate fans have had for BSG i think this is really awesome! just another example of why gateworld is the greatest site on the net!

Comment

Great idea Spg 1983!! I will add my thanks here as well. I too have looked around the *net* for places to chat about this GREAT New show but hadn't found anyplace as comfortable or with what I term as *net integrity* as GateWorld. SO I am really jazzed to have a little place here to express my fandom! Thanks Darren and Co.
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

This is awesome. A forum and a new page. Thanks a TON!
          Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

This is so very cool. I've come here regularly for a couple of months, now, but I've had to search vehemently for a good BSG site since it's still quite new. Now, no worries! We've got it! Just wonderin' when the star system will give a rating for the two-part season finale...
            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

i will also add my thanxz as well... a BSG section to go with SG1 and SGA... my three shows on fri nites on one fourm...

thanxz Darren and the rest of the mods
              sigpic

Comment

This new, or added I should say, forum and redone BSG Gateworld site need to be advertised on the front page, as news I guess, to let everyone know the new place for everything BSG, in only the way the Gateworld staff can provide!

And WOOT! 400 POSTS!
                Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

It is good... but I'd be happier if there were BSG Avatars. Or at least let us upload our own.

Comment

Originally posted by justinbrett
                    It is good... but I'd be happier if there were BSG Avatars. Or at least let us upload our own.
                    you can upload your own at 2000 something posts, as for having BSG avatars, id say if they want to have some, cool, but this is first and formaost a stargate forum, and giving us an entire section is way more than anyone could have hoped for so ill take it and be happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X