Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Jamie Bamber (Lee 'Apollo' Adama)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Jamie Bamber (Lee 'Apollo' Adama)

INTERVIEW:
    CAPTAIN APOLLO
    GateWorld talks with Jamie Bamber

GateWorld's Battlestar Galactica section relaunches with an exclusive interview with "Lee Adama" actor Jamie Bamber! Jamie talks about working with his fellow cast members, Lee's displaced role on the Galactica, and the predicament in which he finds himself in the show's upcoming second season.

READ MORE ...

great interview, it really makes me look forward to season 2 even more. i remember seing jamie bamber in the Horatio Hornblower movies (what can i say i LOVED those movies i wish they would make some more) and thinking to myself "wow this guy is really good i wonder if ill see him again" and then it wasnt until like the third episode i made the connection and realized it was Archie! he really is a phenomenal actor and does an amazong job on the show.

Comment

yey... interview with my hottie on the show.... great interview...

is it july 15th yet.
      sigpic

Comment

Excellent job, Maddi!! What a terrific treat.

Comment

You know I've only seen one of those Hornblower movies and I didn't realize Jamie played Archie either. Now I'm going to have to go get all of those and watch them. Oh the pain.

Good interview - I'm looking forward to S2 of BSG SO MUCH.

And talk about on-the-spot reporting. I assume this is from Madeleine who's attending Collectormania this weekend?
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

havent seen the Hornblower movies. but maybe i'll have to rent some of them sometime.

love your newest sig David
            sigpic

Comment

EXCELLENT interview Mads!!! Jamie sounds like he is really enjoying his role as Apollo ...and I am sure you definitely enjoyed having those few minutes of Jamie all to yourself

I am already excited about S2 and this just really adds to it
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Glad people like it

Madeleine

Comment

Madeleine, thank you so much for sharing! I read the interview but didn't make the connection that GW = Madeleine_W till I came into this thread. D'uh!

You asked terrific questions, and I liked Bamber's answered as well. There is just enough info to whet the appetite for S2 without spoiling it (or I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation ).

Hope you enjoyed the con. Stuff in the Starbuck thread also indicates it was a lot of fun.
                  In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

It's just too bad he didn't let slip the giant secret of the show...
                    Leobon does not lie.

http://leeadamaisacylon.blogspot.com

Comment

Yeah this was a good interview. I rememebr reading it back during the break and fearing that Apollo wouldn't be liked by anyone anymore.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that everyone still liked him on BSG, save Tigh. His pilots were all behind him anyway it seemed.

Comment

God I hate Apollo!
                        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

I'd like to know what his weight lifting workout schedule is like- which ones does he do?

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                            God I hate Apollo!
                            Any specific reasons or just an irrational hate?

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                              Any specific reasons or just an irrational hate?
                              I just find him whiney. "Boo Hoo...I have no reason to live" Boo Hoo...I miss my ex so now I'm shacking up with hookers" Boo Hoo my daddy's mean to me" He's a girl!

Plus if he had been paying attention to to flying instead of looking at his handywork behind him he wouldn't have wrecked the blackbird!!

So on top of being a girl, he's a crappy pilot!!

Thank god he didn't havesex with Starbuck...she woulda broken him in two!!
                              Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X