This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gen Hammond/Walter Thread

Well, we seem to have almost every other pairing, so I thought I'd try a new one! You must have seen the looks exchanged over the years between the General and Walter?
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

ACK!

I'm sorry, that is just such an unattractive pairing in the romantic sense!

They would have had to develop a fairly good working relationship over the years, but even there, Walter strikes me as a bit of a lightweight in more than one sense, whereas Hammond is a heavy hitter in terms of thinking, command, and even moral thinking.

These guys have very little in common!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
      ACK!

They would have had to develop a fairly good working relationship over the years, but even there, Walter strikes me as a bit of a lightweight in more than one sense, whereas Hammond is a heavy hitter in terms of thinking, command, and even moral thinking.

I was just teasing!!!!!!! It's Friday night, I just got some bad news and I need to be silly. Guess maybe I better be silly elsewhere...I don't seem to be very good at it.
      On fighting:

Comment

... Silly indeed. Hehehe...

*backs away slowly*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

OMG! I totally see it! Prometheus Unbound was *so* Hammond/Walter slashy! He wanted Walter at Atlantis with him!

And you gotta wonder why George was so eager to get that chair back...
          Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

I'm not sure it'd work. In Jonas' predicted future in "Prophecy" when the Jaffa come through the gate, they kill Walter. Hammond doesn't pay attention to his dead body. If he really felt that way, he'd start sobbing over it.

Although, he did just stand there and let the bomb explode. Maybe he couldn't bear the thought of living without Walter...

Comment

Originally posted by wraith816
              OMG! I totally see it! Prometheus Unbound was *so* Hammond/Walter slashy! He wanted Walter at Atlantis with him!

And you gotta wonder why George was so eager to get that chair back...
              Thank you Wraith816....I was laughing so hard last night, when I heard Gen Hammond tell Jack he was "taking Walter too"......and the chair!!!!

See, I wasn't imagining it!
              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                Thank you Wraith816....I was laughing so hard last night, when I heard Gen Hammond tell Jack he was "taking Walter too"......and the chair!!!!

See, I wasn't imagining it!
                *takes a bow*

I wonder if TPTB did that on purpose, if they knew all the slashers would jump on that scene. LOL.
                Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                  ACK!

You never know, maybe Walt makes George laugh. After all the angst of being the head of the SGC does get a might wearing even on the most determined of souls.

Helena
                  sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                  Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

like it's been said before ACK!

However... I like it ^_^ heheh. Hammond makes it very obvious that he appreaciates Walter. I noticed that when he walked into the control room to give the order to dial, he always looked down when it was Walter dialing but only rarely when it was someone else
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                    X