This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinoff - Change a word thread

Nope, nothing to do with Atlantis...as I was trudging along in "the small things..." thread, I got this idea. This will start out as "The big things that make you happy thread," only this is the *****ONLY***** thread in which it will be perfectly 100% right to change a word in someone else's quote. Do it randomly and lets just see how chaotic it can get. It would be easy to just write anthing you want, so lets make it so you can only change up to/add TWO or less word(s). (You can delete whole lines or whatever though.)

I suppose a couple big things that would make me happy would be a million dollars, or a new car...though I wouldnt know! (The winks mean you should get me either )
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Originally posted by petzke_42
    I suppose a couple big things that would make me happy would be a million dollars, or a new car...though I wouldnt know! (The winks mean you should get me DRUNK )
    There. I changed a word, and capitalised my replacement word. Did I do it right? I'm not entirely sure I haven't completely missed the point

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      There. I changed my pants. Did I do it right? I'm not entirely sure I haven't completely missed the point
      You did it right

If you don't change them, they may start to smell
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Working...
      X