This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Back Young Jack Clone & Cassandra

Okay lets bring back young jack and cassandra for one episode so they can hook up. Could make a cute couple. Maybe we need jacks clone to fly the puddle jumper and Cassandra to operate some gho'uld peice of technology which requires naquadah in your blood. Only thing I can't figure out is technically is she older or younger then him.
    Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Young Jack has Old Jack's memories. EW. I would like to see Cassie again, just not hooked up with Jack.
    Last edited by yasureubetcha; 29 April 2005, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Just imagine how it will be if that happens, then you rewatch Singularity. At the end, when Jack says "We have a rule here on Earth. Every kid has to have a dog." you'll be filling in the blanks and soon Jack'll be thinking "In nine years time, we'll be dating! AHAHAHA!". I just think it's wrong.

Comment

It would be great to have young jack back, see how learning something in high changes him...if it does. The whole hooking up thing, well i can see how that would be weired.

Comment

It wouldn't fly with the majority of the fans. Any actor they would try to find to play "young" Jack, will never look enough like RDA to satisfy everyone. As for Cassie, well, to be brutally honest, she was adorable in the first few shows, terrific as an older women in 1969, but otherwise, I just couldn't get into the character. Maybe if they bring her in after her teen years are over......... But NO young Jack.
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

It would be nice to see young jack around again, maybe in one or two eps, and it would be nice to see cassie again, but if the hook up I be doing very realistic impressions of the exorcist, because I think that coupling is kinda gross. Maybe if young jack had been made before regular jack knew cassie I could deal, but otherwise it's just kinda creepy to me.

McKay is Snarky Geek Love

Comment

I have no problems with seeing either of them again if its the right story but i do not want to be seeing them hook up ~ major ick factor!

Maybe if young jack had been made before regular jack knew cassie I could deal, but otherwise it's just kinda creepy to me.
              Amen to that, you've got it spot on there.

I think i remember JM saying there had been talks to bring young Jack but nothing had been decided yet.

Comment

I agree. I'd love to see the characters again (especially Cassie!!), but the whole hook-up thing has a definite ick-factor.
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Bring em in ...
                  they dont need to be "hooked" romantically but something like nice working relationship the Jack and Sam had ... they have a history - nice and working
                  so it may work those to nice kids in one team

Comment

i did a spot of this in a fic, it wasnt romantic, just young jack needing a place to stay. admittedly, i did send the little fella down the wrong path.

This should be the right one, if anyone is curious.
                    http://neko138.250free.com/fanfic/LOOSE/loose1.htm

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
                    http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                      Young Jack has Old Jack's memories. EW. I would like to see Cassie again, just not hooked up with Jack.
                      Got to agree with ya there. Come on, bring them back!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the young Jack will be into girls his physical age at all. He himself may be creeped out too much by it.

I'd love to see him come back, but it would be a tough story to write. Remember, when that kid is 25 years old and in his physical prime, he'll have all the experience and skills of a colonel as a starting point. He could learn more and more. He has the potential to become one of the most skilled military people of all time.
                        The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

I'd love to see both of them come back, although not neccessarily in a romantic way. Cassie was one of my favorite recurring characters - I thought it was kinda neat to see how someone from another planet came to find their place on Earth. And Young Jack was just fun.
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

It would be great to see Cassie again, especially considering what happened to Janet. It would be nice to see how she's getting along now. I'm sure she and Sam still have a strong friendship. As for romance I think she might be with the boy from Rite of Passage. Like Sam said "must have been some kiss, lights exploding over head" but I wouldn't mind seeing young O'Neill again
                            Retired Major Stetson
                            "Space Fox"
                            Teep/Teek and all around sneak

If the primates we evolved from had known that politians would come out of the gene pool, they'd have stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.

sig by my pal CKO

Comment

i agree that they should bring back both characters, especially Cassie, but so not have them hook up... that is just plain WRONG!!!!!
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                              X