Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favourite Star Trek MOVIE quotes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favourite Star Trek MOVIE quotes...

What are your favourite ST movie quotes? Here are some of mine!

From ST II: Wrath of Khan

Adm. Kirk: "Of my friend I can only say this...of all the souls that I have encountered in my travels, his was the most...human."

Adm. Kirk: "I'm laughing at your superior intellect, Khan!"

Capt. Spock: "It has always been easier to destroy that to create"
    Dr. McCoy: "Not anymore! Now we can do both at the same time. According to myth, the Earth was created in six days. Now watch out! Here comes Genesis, we'll do it for ya in six minutes."

Dr. McCoy: "Where are we going?"
    Adm. Kirk: "Where they went."
    Dr. McCoy: "What if they went nowhere?"
    Adm. Kirk: "Then this will be your big chance to get away from it all."

Capt. Spock, dying of radiation sickness in the warp core: "I have been, and ever shall be, your friend. Live long, and prosper."

From ST III: Search for Spock

Adm. Kirk, making the Vulcan hand greeting, after McCoy has been plagued by Spock's katra, "How many fingers am I holding up?"
    Dr. McCoy, in a prison cell, "That's not very damn funny."

Adm. Kirk: "You're suffering from a Vulcan Mind Meld, Doctor."
    Dr. McCoy: "That green-blooded Son of a B!#&#. It's his revenge for all those arguments he lost to me."

Adm. Kirk, While kicking Commander Kruge off the ledge on Genesis, "I... (kick) have had ENOUGH... (kick) of YOU!"

From ST IV: The Voyage Home

Dr. Gillian Taylor, marine biologist: "Let me guess, you're going to tell me you're from outer space or something."
    Adm. Kirk, drinking a beer and smiling, "No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."

From ST V: Final Frontier

Capt. Kirk: "Excuse me, but what does God need with a Starship?"
    Dr. McCoy: "Jim, you don't go around asking the Almighty for his I.D.!"

Capt. Spock: "I was attempting to ascertain the meaning of the lyrics."
    Dr. McCoy: "It's a song, you green-blooded...Vulcan. You don't analyse it. The point is you have a good time singing it."
    Capt. Spock: "Oh, I am sorry, Doctor. Were we having a good time?" after trying to sing "Row Row Row Your Boat"

From ST: VI: Undiscovered Country

General Chang: "To be... or not to be... that is the question which troubles my people. We need breathing room!"
    Capt. Kirk: "Earth. Hitler. 1938"

General Chang over the Enterprise intercom: "I am constant as the Northern Star."
    Dr. McCoy to Capt. Spock, while configuring a photon torpedo, "I'd give real money if he'd shut up."

General Chang over dinner: "Tak bak. Tak bak net! You can't appreciate Shakespeare until you've read him in the original Klingon."

What are your favourites?
    Last edited by LordAnubis; 27 April 2005, 09:13 PM.

single best star trek movie line:
    Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

and the whole spock dying conversation (ooops....spoiler alert? hehe) at the end of WoK...ship out of danger and all that.

ST3 Search for good writing, i mean...Search for Spock. When McCoy is trying to hire a ship to take him to Genesis....Yes Genesis!! With ears that large how can you be hard of hearing!!! or something along those lines.

also from 3, when Kirk is breaking out McCoy.. I hear he's fruitier than a nutcake.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
      Adm. Kirk, While kicking Commander Kruge off the ledge on Genesis, "I AM SICK...AND TIRED....OF YOU!"
      That would actuallly be...

"I... (kick) have had ENOUGH... (kick) of YOU!"

Which is my favorite as well.
      Last edited by Darth Buddha; 28 April 2005, 09:55 AM.

Comment

my fave movie quote would have to be from First Contact

Picard: they invade our space and we fall back, they assimilate entire worlds and we fall back, well not again! the line must be drawn here, this far, no further, and i will make them pay for what they have done

picard at his best.

sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: First Contact

Worf, "Report!"
          Helmsman, "We've lost shields! Main power's down, and our weapons are gone!"
          Worf, "Perhaps today is a good day to die! Prepare for ramming speed!"
          Helmsman, "Sir, another starship's coming in... it's the Enterprise!"
          Worf, " "

*Enterprise comes to the rescue*

Comment

Star Trek First Contact

Picard is talking to the woman they brought on board from 2064 to have her injuries treated (Zefram Cochran's assistant)

PICARD...."They have'nt broken our encryption codes yet"

WOMAN...."Who?"

PICARD...."The Borg!"

WOMAN...."You mean those Bionic Zombies you told me about?"

PICARD...."Yes!, the Borg"

WOMAN...."Sound's Swedish" ....LOLOL....

Then later when the woman finally gets a look at a Borg she dead pans to the camera and say's "definetly not Swedish"
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

khan "i will lerave u as u left me, at the centre of a dead planet, buried alive, buried alive"
              Kirk "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" ^_^

shapeshifty woman "not all species have their genitles in the same place captain"

Anything commander chang quotes while his cloaked bird-of-pray if firing on the enterprise in undiscovered country

Comment

I was always particularly fond of the 'No I'm from Iowa' quote, too.

From 'Insurrection' - in response to Data noticing that his pet beard has escaped:
                Riker: Smooth as an Android's bottom, Data!

Not to mention the moment in 'Generations' when Data says a very naughty word as the Enterprise is about to crash-land. No I'm not going to quote it...

From 'Final Frontier':
                Scotty: I know this ship like the back of my hand. *BONK!*

From 'Search for Spock':
                Scotty: I have replaced all the Klingon food packs, they were giving me a sour stomach!

Kirk (aside, recalling McCoy's earlier comment about the Bird of Prey interior being somewhat malodorous): So that's what it was.

Of course, I also have to join the crowds supporting 'KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!'
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                  The would actuallly be...

"I... (kick) have had ENOUGH... (kick) of YOU!"

Which is my favorite as well.
                  Thanks for the advice. I fixed the quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                    From 'Search for Spock':
                    Scotty: I have replaced all the Klingon food packs, they were giving me a sour stomach!
                    Actually, I think this one was from The Voyage Home.

Somebody, please correct me if I'm wrong.
                    YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

How about Data saying "Have you noticed how your boobs have started to firm up?".

Comment

Originally posted by kelmah
                        Actually, I think this one was from The Voyage Home.

Somebody, please correct me if I'm wrong.
                        I believe you're correct.

Comment

From ST: First Contact (VIII):

Lily Sloane: Jean Luc, blow up the damn ship!
                          Captain Jean-Luc Picard: No! Noooooooooo!
                          [Smashes glass and model ships with his phaser]
                          Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. Weve made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done.
                          Last edited by DownFallAngel; 28 April 2005, 06:14 PM.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                            I believe you're correct.

You are indeed.
                            sigpic

Comment

So many to choose from...

Star Trek III

The Enterprise limps into spacedock, passing Starfleet's wonder ship the U.S.S. Excelsior as it does so.
                              Sulu (casually): "She's supposed to have Transwarp drive..."
                              Scotty (unimpressed): "Aye - an' if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon..."

Star Trek V

As Kirk climbs El Capitan, Spock appears, hovering nearby on his jet boots.
                              Spock: "Captain - I do not think you realise the gravity of your situation..."
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X