This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith feed?

does anyone know what the wraith or those lil bugs fed on before the ancients colonised pegasus

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Probaly on the other human-like speices or hibernating until woken.

Daniel: The Others would have stopped you.
    Jack: They'd have a hell of a fight on their hands...
    Daniel: You wouldn't do that...
    Jack: Ba'al would be dead...
    Daniel: Jack...
    Jack: ...And don't think I'd stop there!
    Daniel: You're a better man than that...
    Jack: That's where you're wrong!

Comment

It might turn out that the Wraith were some crazy experiment by some whacko Ancient mad scientist that went awry?!?! .....they could literally go in thousands of directions with the wheres as hows of histroy of the Wraith.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

The wraith were not around before the ancients arrived.

It was said in an episode that the wraith were an off-shoot of both ancients and the bugs DNA.

As for the bugs... I would guess any living thing they could get their teeth into.

Comment

but if the ancients made the wraith they would of known what planet they was on and probly would of kept watch on them

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by SCROFT
            The wraith were not around before the ancients arrived.

It was said in an episode that the wraith were an off-shoot of both ancients and the bugs DNA.

As for the bugs... I would guess any living thing they could get their teeth into.
            Oh yeah, i forgot about that

Daniel: The Others would have stopped you.
            Jack: They'd have a hell of a fight on their hands...
            Daniel: You wouldn't do that...
            Jack: Ba'al would be dead...
            Daniel: Jack...
            Jack: ...And don't think I'd stop there!
            Daniel: You're a better man than that...
            Jack: That's where you're wrong!

Comment

The bugs probably ate whatever happened by (like spiders).
              Spoiler:
              Since the Ancients created the wraith (on accident supposedly) the wraith most likely started out feeding on humans/ancients.

Comment

the problem in it is that we not really no who believe. Il is Beckett's and weir's theory that the wraith appeared after the Ancients have established humans on the Pegasus galaxy, but in rising part 1, the ancients said that they were already here -that's what i have understood- but it's logical: if the Ancients have created the wraith, why did they not killed them before the wraith develop themselves? and we have to consider that the wraith defeated the ancients, that they already have a very good technology, that take quite a good time to develop. and in the dvd bonus it is revealed that the wraith are "as ancient as the Ancients". yeah, that's logical

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                  It might turn out that the Wraith were some crazy experiment by some whacko Ancient mad scientist that went awry?!?! .....they could literally go in thousands of directions with the wheres as hows of histroy of the Wraith.
                  Yeah I was think of that before that the Ancients created them to see if they could find a way of creating the perfect race to watch over the universe ( an Imortal Human) they used the bug to see if they could create a Regenerate Human who can't be hurt but they created the Wraith they kept trying to make it but kept geting wraith like mckay and the device until it back fired. Think about it they have ships simaliar to Atlantis and there beam tec was used as a weapon by the Ancients.
                  Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                  Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                  new enemy of the Ori
                  At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

They ate Buddha's patented Humitute Hominid Substitute.

The next best thing to squirming hominid in a can.

Comment

maybe the bugs fed on eachother like the wraith do when straved......
                      sigpic

Comment

here's a question...

why can't wraith and iratus bug ect. feed on other living things, like animals ect. ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps it could be due to the genetic code having to be similar to their own - wraith are similar to humans, and most humanoids and can therefore feed on them. But in contrast, a wraith doesn't share much 'code with a horse for example, so the life force probably wouldn't be compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                            here's a question...

why can't wraith and iratus bug ect. feed on other living things, like animals ect. ?
                            What if they can and we haven't seen them feed on any? In fact, I don't remember seeing any alien animals in SGA.....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              What if they can and we haven't seen them feed on any? In fact, I don't remember seeing any alien animals in SGA.....
                              The Wraith Keeper's dinning table in "Rising" had one of the lizard / horse things from Abydos... and not forgetting Monty the Radioactive Gopher from "Missing".

And didn't Sheppard say in season 1 that they tried to feed Steve non-human life, but that apparently there's only "one thing on the menu"???
                              Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X