This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, let's try it...

I've asked permission, and it has been granted. So I thought we could try to run a round-robin fic here. Rules are simple, each author posts a continuance to the story. Remember to mind your language, it is a family site after all, and please, don't kill main characters unless absolutely unavoidable.

"Stargate SG-1"

Jack O'Neil hated this kind of debriefing. Daniel had, rather obnoxiously, videotaped every aspect of their last mission, including O'Neil tripping over a fallen statue and landing face first in mud.
    "Well, General," Jackson said, turning away from the paused video, "that's it. The writing looked vaguely familiar, I'm cross referencing it to the Nox and the Ancients, it does look like a strange mix between the two."
    General Hammond nodded, "Colonel, what's you opinion of P6X-309?"
    Jack leaned forward, "I think it's a ghost-town, sir. No life other than plants and trees."
    "So you suggest that secondary recon is not needed?"
    "Yes, sir." Jack slowly feel back into his chair. He could feel more mud in his hair and decided that a second shower was not only advisable, but completely necessary.
    "General, I disagree," Daniel said.
    "Okay, Dr. Jackson, let's hear it." Hammond said.
    "The writings alone are reason enough for secondary recon. At least let me go back with SG-5. I'd only need a couple of days to record all the writings. Plus, there were some ruins on a hill that might have something."
    Hammond thought for a moment, "Okay, Dr. Jackson, you'll go with SG-5. SG-1 will go as forward defense."
    "Forward defense? C'mon, General, that planet's deserted," Jack said, slapping his hand on the briefing portfolio.
    "That planet happens to be deep in Goa'uld territory, more precisely, deep in Apophis controlled territory. You're going back to P6X-309, Colonel."
    Daniel smiled. This was the moment when Jack realized the scientist was a pompous know-it-all.
Working...
X