• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill All The Wriaths In Pegasus

Does anyone have ant idea how the human are going to
    kill all the wriaths in the pegasus. I mean the ancient
    couldn't do it, so can the human ?
    I have fed on many Lantians

Welcome to Gateworld, you might want to try looking in the Atlantis Season 7 section for more information.

Just kidding, but this is one of those things that is going to take the life of the show. I imagine we will slowly gain insight every season, until we start coming close.

Spoiler:
    I think one key will be us finally getting all three ZPM's in Atlantis, maybe unlocking some more ancient technology and finding some weakness on their part
    but we'll see!
    sigpic

Comment

I don't think that the wriath are gonna last till season 7.
      Humans in pegasus are going to make new enemies.
      I have fed on many Lantians

Comment

You don't need to kill the Wraith, that's too hard, you just need to find a way to appease their hunger since it motivates essentially everything they do and is the reason they're a threat to us.

Basically one of those Goa'uld ships the Jaffa nation stole probably has a sarcophagus on it. Given that the sarcophagus can reanimate dead people it's not too much of a stretch to think it could be used to generate whatever raw mystical "life force" it is that exists in the gateverse for the Wraith to feed on.

If you got really good at it you could probably even adjust the thing to offer different "flavours". Then you could hook it up to the back of a giant polkadot truck and drive it through all the gates in Pegasus ringing a little tune to get all the Wraith running out to it happily.

Or you could just go the boring route and give them the thing to copy on their own. Or you could give them Asguard cloning tech to make various "blank" human bodies as well as personality templates that could be implanted into them to equal certain "flavours".

Wraith: Yes I'll have a war criminal fillet with a side of serial killer tonight, what about you honey

Wraithette: Oh I'll just have a hippy salad, I'm trying to watch my weight

Then there's the "Earth's capital criminals" option.

Seriously though I think taking them out with military force is going to be a LOT harder than trying to get them off our backs this way.

If we made friends with them we could make the Goa'uld start worshipping us as their new gods.... or else.

Comment

It seems like reuse of the sarcophagus keeps the body alive but slowly kills the life force.
          sigpic

Comment

If you got really good at it you could probably even adjust the thing to offer different "flavours". Then you could hook it up to the back of a giant polkadot truck and drive it through all the gates in Pegasus ringing a little tune to get all the Wraith running out to it happily.
            Now there's a disturbing image...
            sigpic
            I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
            'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
            'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros

Wraith: Yes I'll have a war criminal fillet with a side of serial killer tonight, what about you honey

Wraithette: Oh I'll just have a hippy salad, I'm trying to watch my weight
              ROTL: hippy salad
              hehehehe

Comment

I do think that the sarcoufagous will not bringt bake someone unles they have life force.

Comment

If the Lantians are going to defeat the Wraith, as in wiping them out, it's going to take a joint effort from all the people of Pegasus, and it will require them killing a lot of Wraith while they are sleeping.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                    If the Lantians are going to defeat the Wraith, as in wiping them out, it's going to take a joint effort from all the people of Pegasus, and it will require them killing a lot of Wraith while they are sleeping.
                    Im thinking the Wraith arent going to sleep soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X