This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicators in pegasus

In the stargate ep, reckoning part 2, Replicator carter is probing daniels mind for any ancient tech she could have or destroy. As she finds dekara she says, its the only thing in this galaxy that can destroy her. She could have easily found out the wherabouts to atlantis, and any surviving replicators outside our galaxy could now be on their way to pegasus.

there are no reps outside of the galaxy,

Fith landed on the New Asguard Home world, Fiths Ship was hte Only One to leave and get away, the reps left behind were erraticated by the pulse blaster thing-a-ma-gig oneil built ...

fifth created Repli-Carter Enroute to Earth,... he was enroute to earth to seek revenge...
    once in the milky way.. repli-carter acted as a double agent sorta...

repli-carter then betrayed him.. and started to take over the milyway herself,

all replicators were erracticated by the ancient weapon...
    Skate Zilla/Digital Overload

Comment

I hope not. They should really focus on making Pegasus a unique place with unique enemies and conflicts.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I would Hate to see the replicators return, talk about beating a dead horse...they were cool...but I am very glad they are gone!
        sigpic

Comment

You say there aren't any replicators, but we don't know that none of the spider-type were stranded in another galaxy or something, unable to reach Halla in response to Reese's transmitter. It could happen; I personally hope it does.

Comment

There aren't suppose to be any Replicators in the pegasus.
            Daniel was ascended, but never knew the location of Atlantis.
            He mentioned that in "CHIMERA" when Osiris was about to kill
            him. If Daniel didn't know, so didn't the Replicators.
            I have fed on many Lantians

Comment

I hope they don't enter Atlantis, was never really that fond of them. Too invincible and they'd always be beated in some horribly contrived way

Comment

The Replicators know about the pegasus galaxy AND atlantis because Daniel was the one who figured out the coordinates to Atlantis. Replicarter went into his mind so she and the other replicators know.

Comment

I don't honestly think all the reps are dead. That goes for all of them this galaxy also, Some of the spider type ones could have been located or situdated on planets that don't have stargates, So therefore the weapons on Dakara wouldn't have been able to reach them. In IDA also there could be some or in another galaxy. Remember all it takes is one to start over again & I don't honestly think we've seen the last of them. In saying that I don't think they will find Pegasus, as least not for a very good while. After what happened to them with Dakara they would be too scared to attempt to go into or through the MW again. So if they were to eventually find the coordinates to Atlantis they could get them from an Asgard ship as they will no doubt find out about it or have already found out about it. Due to them having a crew member on board Daedalus. The Jaffa could even be entrusted with this info as the SGC might need to ask their help for a few ships (especially the Rep & Anubis enhanced ones) to go to Pegasus to help out Atlantis in their battle against the Wraith. A new Earth ship being tested could even be overtaken & the information learned. So even though there are a few ways they could find out about Atlantis, I don't wish to see them again at least not for a long time. I preferred them when they were just bugs. It would have been far better to have kept them at just that rather than Human, In my opinion that was a stupid move & I think it turned many people away from them including myself.

Pegasus though needs a few advanced civs in it, Preferably badass Alien's rather than just the Wraith & a whole heap of Earth world war II clones which is currently what we seem to be seeing ie Hoffans, Genii etc.

Comment

Originally posted by J_B
                    I don't honestly think all the reps are dead. That goes for all of them this galaxy also, Some of the spider type ones could have been located or situdated on planets that don't have stargates, So therefore the weapons on Dakara wouldn't have been able to reach them. In IDA also there could be some or in another galaxy. Remember all it takes is one to start over again & I don't honestly think we've seen the last of them. In saying that I don't think they will find Pegasus, as least not for a very good while. After what happened to them with Dakara they would be too scared to attempt to go into or through the MW again. So if they were to eventually find the coordinates to Atlantis they could get them from an Asgard ship as they will no doubt find out about it or have already found out about it. Due to them having a crew member on board Daedalus. The Jaffa could even be entrusted with this info as the SGC might need to ask their help for a few ships (especially the Rep & Anubis enhanced ones) to go to Pegasus to help out Atlantis in their battle against the Wraith. A new Earth ship being tested could even be overtaken & the information learned. So even though there are a few ways they could find out about Atlantis, I don't wish to see them again at least not for a long time. I preferred them when they were just bugs. It would have been far better to have kept them at just that rather than Human, In my opinion that was a stupid move & I think it turned many people away from them including myself.
                    Your conclusions are flawed. The replicators don't care if one of them dies or billions of them die. They just keep making more of them. They just keep coming, and coming, and coming. If any Replicators were still in the Milky Way, at the rate they have been shown to reproduce and spread out, Earth would have been aware of them by Mobious, if not in Threads. After they were destroyed by the Ancient device, the Free Jaffa, SGC, and probably a few Asgard likely conducted a search to see if they could find any more that may have survived.

As far as the Pegasus galaxy goes, let the Replicators die in peace. They got uber style after "Gemini". If the Replicators were already in Pegasus Galaxy, they would have been seen or heard of by now. The odds of them going undetected for a year are impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-4MarineLeader
                      Your conclusions are flawed. The replicators don't care if one of them dies or billions of them die. They just keep making more of them. They just keep coming, and coming, and coming. If any Replicators were still in the Milky Way, at the rate they have been shown to reproduce and spread out, Earth would have been aware of them by Mobious, if not in Threads. After they were destroyed by the Ancient device, the Free Jaffa, SGC, and probably a few Asgard likely conducted a search to see if they could find any more that may have survived.

As far as the Pegasus galaxy goes, let the Replicators die in peace. They got uber style after "Gemini". If the Replicators were already in Pegasus Galaxy, they would have been seen or heard of by now. The odds of them going undetected for a year are impossible.
                      How exactly do you work that out, If they were on any planets that didn';t have stargates would the weapon on Dakara have reached them? NO it would not have reached them. So how can it be flawed if that is correct. For the weapon to be effective it had to utilize all the gates in the galaxy, So any planets that didn't have active stargates on them would have remained safe.

So if there are only a few Replicators left, They wouldn't care if they died. So a handful are going to build a ship or take over a planet & go gung ho into battle again. Now who's theories are seriously flawed. They would take their time & replicate enough to be successful in their mission. ie go watch 'Nemesis' Season 3 episode 22 again!

The Reps take over Thor's ship the Belisknor.

Exact Quotes.

THOR
                      Their odds of survival in a new environment depend on numbers. They are currently feeding off the ship and replicating.

CARTER
                      What? Are you saying they are actually eating the ship?

THOR
                      Ingesting the alloys, yes. They will continue until they risk compromising the integrity of the hull. Then they will land in search of more raw materials.

CARTER
                      How intelligent are they?

THOR
                      Their capacity for learning is extremely high. Each entity is capable of individual behavior, yet they all act with a common purpose.

O'NEILL
                      What's that?

THOR
                      Self replication.

So if there were only a few they would take their time & build up their forces until they had enough numbers to advance. Then later in your post you go on about they likely would have searched. You can't use speculation to throw down someone else's idea. So my theory is anything but flawed, It's perfect!

Comment

NO, just because a world doesn't have a stargate doesn't mean the replicators wont be killed. The weapon was capable of reaching the whole galaxy it would just take a very long time. If this were not true then how did the weapon take out the replicator ship in space. Carter and Ba'al hooked up the Stargates so that it would hit all the replicators at once and they wouldn't have time to replicate. And also why would replicators be on some secluded world anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by jakey
                          In the stargate ep, reckoning part 2, Replicator carter is probing daniels mind for any ancient tech she could have or destroy. As she finds dekara she says, its the only thing in this galaxy that can destroy her. She could have easily found out the wherabouts to atlantis, and any surviving replicators outside our galaxy could now be on their way to pegasus.
                          I doubt we'll be seeing them in Pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by J_B
                            The Jaffa could even be entrusted with this info as the SGC might need to ask their help for a few ships (especially the Rep & Anubis enhanced ones) to go to Pegasus to help out Atlantis in their battle against the Wraith.
                            i seriously doubt the Jaffa would or could help because although Anubis is defeated, there still are System Lords about. Not as powerful as before but still a threat ...

Originally posted by J_B
                            Pegasus though needs a few advanced civs in it, Preferably badass Alien's rather than just the Wraith & a whole heap of Earth world war II clones which is currently what we seem to be seeing ie Hoffans, Genii etc.
                            with the wraith around in the Pegasus galaxy, it's almost impossible to consider having an uber race there since the wraith would've pounded them to snail snot like they did the ancients ...

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
                              NO, just because a world doesn't have a stargate doesn't mean the replicators wont be killed. The weapon was capable of reaching the whole galaxy it would just take a very long time. If this were not true then how did the weapon take out the replicator ship in space. Carter and Ba'al hooked up the Stargates so that it would hit all the replicators at once and they wouldn't have time to replicate. And also why would replicators be on some secluded world anyways.
                              I already had this typed out but the stupid database error cropped up again & I lost it all, So I'll just keep it short & sweet.

Watch reckoning again & hear them say this.

JACOB: Sam? You might wanna hold off on that for a minute. If I'm reading this screen right, the weapon uses an energy wave to reduce all matter to its basic molecular elements. It's not strong enough to disintegrate an entire planet, but it will wash away everything on a planet's surface and everything in the surrounding space.

CARTER: Sounds bad.

Surrounding space that's why the Relicator ships which were in orbit around Dakara were hit as they were in the vicinity of the weapons shockwave, It probably went further again but not enough to reach the entire galaxy that's why all the gates were dialled at the same time. As for them being on a secluded world watch 'Paradise Lost' you will see Furlings set up a haven in a secluded place without a Stargate. It's only accessible by Ship. The Furlings were in the alliance so they must have been very advanced & had some cool tech such as the transporter on the planet that beamed O'Neill & Mayborne up to the planets moon. So there are a number of reasons they could be on one such planet, such as advanced race, Has ships, Don't like to have their people bothered by outsiders so have disabled their gate or didn't have one to begin with. The reps flying past detected power emmissions & went to investigate or they copuld have been shot down by the residents of the planet & crash landed. It could even have been the Goa'uld or Jaffa who took one down. So there are a number of possible outcomes as to why they could be on such a planet. Even they could have been far away on the other side of the galaxy in their ships in space. They are too far away from the weapon to have any effect on them & the planets below are being wiped clean but not enough to affectthem as they are too far away from the planet also.

Just to clarify this, I don't think the Replicators will be showing up anytime soon in Atlantis or for that matter Pegasus. I'm only showing that it's not impossible.

Comment

Working...
                              X