Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide for Goa'uld: Feeding and care of your host body?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide for Goa'uld: Feeding and care of your host body?

Hey, surely it can't just be me who wonders about this... I mean, okay, the Sarcophagus will keep you young and purty, but what about personal style? Do the Goa'uld have their own staff, maybe called "Straight Eye for the Goa'uld Guy"? And Osiris... she kept her locks so bouncy, did she dig into Sarah's brain for haircare tips and stuff?

I wonder about stuff like that, because obviously Goa'uld notice attractiveness in host bodies (made evident by the very first episode; clearly the parasite that goes into Sha're has preferences!)... so they have to pick out their wardrobe and groom themselves and stuff. Lord Yu's funky-colored Chinese regal uniform and his goatee? Or even Anubis' choice in robes... do they consult a personal style advisor and get some great galactic tips on how to dress to impress and take over worlds?
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

I don't know who Ba'al's stylist is, but I think he deserves a raise. LOVE Ba'al's wardrobe and impeccably groomed good looks.

Comment

Haha yeah Ba'al is totally Calvin Klein material. Maybe if he gets tired of intergalactic conquest he'll move in with a hostile takeover (literally) of Tau'ri fashion.

I wonder if they have fashion shows and stuff.

I know, Naomi Campbell as Goa'uld! It all makes sense now.

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

Hehehe, one of the strangest questions I've ever heard asked, but to give a serious response, as the symbiote is blended with the host, it has all of their memories, and so it'd be logical to assume it has all their hair-care techniques etc

Comment

The Goa'uld probably enslaved a race of stylists at some stage, or maybe selectively bred a particular community for kick-ass fashion sense. Maybe there's a Goa'uld System Lord - "Mok tal Chanel kree!" - whose status comes from controlling acces to all the sharp threads?

As to picking for looks, I think it was probably Apophis who was picking for looks; Amaunet seemed to be focusing more on the host's strength - and possibly taste - but Apophis clearly had his own agenda there.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I think nearly all of the Gou'ald's are dressed well. They all have their own sense of fashion. I espically like Ba'al and Yu. They are great. Osiris was well dressed also
            __

__

Comment

Hahaha... this is great stuff... yeah... I liked Osiris' hair, very sultry, that with the sneer on her face of contempt... "Daniiiiiel Jackson.."

Yu's clothes are almost blindingly bright under some lights, he must have changed fabrics over the years because dyed silk and whatnot was not that glowy years ago. Looking forward to see more of Ba'al too in Season 8... ha ha... he could do that "I'm too sexy" dance down the Goa'uld catwalk.

Comment

I'm too sexy for my symbiote...

Comment

Well, if the sarc can repair clothes (First ep season 2), perhaps it also has a 'wardrobe' and hairstyle feature?
                  Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                  Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                  Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                  Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                  Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                  Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                  Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

"Quick! We have to get Daniel into the sarcophagus, he died again!"
                    Teal'c then lifts Daniel into the sarcophagus and presses the symbol, the lid slowly closes.
                    SG1 fights off the jaffa for a good five minutes, before the sarcophagus turns off, and Daniel steps out, dressed in Nyurti attire.
                    sigpic

Comment

In fanfic terms, I always like to have characters wake up in sarcophagi wearing something other than they were wearing when they died; it's a good way to knock the character off balance and give an edge of vulnerability.

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                        Looking forward to see more of Ba'al too in Season 8... ha ha... he could do that "I'm too sexy" dance down the Goa'uld catwalk.
                        LOL!

Warped image alert!
                        Last edited by Matt G; 05 June 2004, 01:30 PM. Reason: Extra comment
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          . Osiris was well dressed also
                          Bah, I'd prefer to see Osiris Undressed myself. We sould have a petiton for more pointless full-frontal nudity on SG-1. Long live the pilot!
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            I'm too sexy for my symbiote...
                            Or:"I'm too sexy for my Sarc"..(ophagus)

Kinda goes with the Supermodel looks of Apophis,Nirrti,and Osiris!

Maybe not for Sokar though,IMO.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

HAHAHA

Let's face it, Sokar is Dr. Evil *raises pinky*

Heyyy what about Hathor -- she is sex, drugs, and rock & roll!

I guess maybe Goa'uld have to work out too to stay in shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X