This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sg-1 in Stargate Atlantis

I Wonder if Sg-1 team will visit Atlantis??

Daniel Jackson want to know who the Ancients, where they from.

I personally could do without THAT many crossovers

Comment

I would like Daniel Jackson to go to Atlantis, for a season or two or three... I know they most likely wont do that but I really wish they would. It makes sense really since Daniel is the export on the Ancients. And since he was ascended the memories from that may be able to help find out more about Atlantis.
      Jackson: Oh Please! Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this.
      Teal’c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Jackson: (Excited) Oh!! See?
      O’Neill: No more beer for you.

"Nu ani Anquietas"
      We are the Ancients

Comment

Originally posted by Macilnar
        I would like Daniel Jackson to go to Atlantis, for a season or two or three... I know they most likely wont do that but I really wish they would. It makes sense really since Daniel is the export on the Ancients. And since he was ascended the memories from that may be able to help find out more about Atlantis.
        Possible spoiler........

At the Vancouver Convention last week, TPTB (who I have to say impressed me with their enthusiasm and warmth), did allude to the fact that Daniel would be going to Atlantis. I think you would like him to remain there, but I think they meant he would be "visiting".
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          Possible spoiler........

At the Vancouver Convention last week, TPTB (who I have to say impressed me with their enthusiasm and warmth), did allude to the fact that Daniel would be going to Atlantis. I think you would like him to remain there, but I think they meant he would be "visiting".
          *dies happy* Thank you TPTB and Lida for telling me.
          Last edited by Macilnar; 24 April 2005, 07:14 PM.
          Jackson: Oh Please! Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this.
          Teal’c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
          Jackson: (Excited) Oh!! See?
          O’Neill: No more beer for you.

"Nu ani Anquietas"
          We are the Ancients

Comment

Daniel would normally be fine going over but if he goes over that means hes not on SG-1 and then its like a completly new show. You have no Jack, no Sam for 5 eps, and then no Daniel for however long.

Comment

Maybe he will go over the Stargate Sg-1 is finished.
              i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Also Martin Gero posted in his thread that a crossover is planned between the shows, and is currently slated as the 13th episode of Atlantis S2. He also mention that Carter fans would enjoy it

Comment

I remember sumthing from the beginning of morphius part 1, carter is showing the daedalus to sg-1 and says sumthing about them all goin to atlantis?!?

Comment

yes but Jack O'Neill Won't Let Sg-1 Sam, Daniel and Teal'c to go to Atlantis.

Teal'c Is The Only One isn't show in Stargate Atlantis.

we might see Teal'c or not in second episode in season 2 right after the 1 eps air.

we were hoping to see sg-1 will one day visit Atlantis in Season 3 or 4.
                    Last edited by Xmen583; 25 April 2005, 11:51 AM. Reason: make a mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Xmen583
                      yes but Jack O'Neill Won't Let Sg-1 Sam, Daniel and Teal'c to go to Atlantis.

Teal'c Is The Only One isn't show in Stargate Atlantis.

we might see Teal'c or not in second episode in season 2 right after the 1 eps air.

we were hoping to see sg-1 will one day visit Atlantis in Season 3 or 4.
                      Except that Gen. O'Neill isn't in charge of the SGC in season 9. So Sg1 (as a whole team) COULD concievably go to Atlantis. What they'd do, I have no idea... but it could be fun. I know why Sam and Daniel want to go... a bit obvious. As to Teal'c... well, maybe he'd just like to check out all the cool toys. Anywho... either way it could be cool..

The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                      Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                      My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                      Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

I say send Daniel and Sam, they have worked the hinnes off for this, but please keep the crossovers down. And hopefully Season 2 will be good.

Ash

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

also they were originally going to go (might have been just daniel and not carter) on prometheus with hammond to atlantis. they should explain why hammond isn't getting a chance this time around and we're getting caldwell instead even if it is a one-liner on the telephone informing us he's retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganjaman
                            also they were originally going to go (might have been just daniel and not carter) on prometheus with hammond to atlantis. they should explain why hammond isn't getting a chance this time around and we're getting caldwell instead even if it is a one-liner on the telephone informing us he's retired.
                            Just Daniel was on Prometheus in 8.12 Carter was at the Alpha Site doing her 8.11 bit. The two shows were chronologically the same timeframe. Hammond need not have retired. He could still be with Prometheus somehow, or simply less interested in a "staying" mission as opposed to a three-month visit (fly there, check on them, drop supplies, pick up cool stuff, come home). He does have grandkids after all. I imagine that the majority of people who will join Atlantis off Daedulus (if any) will be single and childless.

Comment

Originally posted by RalCaladan
                              Just Daniel was on Prometheus in 8.12 Carter was at the Alpha Site doing her 8.11 bit. The two shows were chronologically the same timeframe. Hammond need not have retired. He could still be with Prometheus somehow, or simply less interested in a "staying" mission as opposed to a three-month visit (fly there, check on them, drop supplies, pick up cool stuff, come home). He does have grandkids after all. I imagine that the majority of people who will join Atlantis off Daedulus (if any) will be single and childless.
                              Not neccesarily. Many of American Armed forces are away for even more then 3 months with very little contact. Its not a new concept to the world. Not all of Alantis are single and maybe a few have children (though few) and they thought they might never come back.

Also why would Hammond change his mind over a few months, i agree with Ganjaman in that we should know why Hammond decided not to go this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X