Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*twiddles thumps while waiting for screencaps to surface*

Well, not exactly. I'm alternating between reading 'The Half Blood Prince' and reading FS fic.
    My eyes will fall out.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

They should put that pic next to the definition of radiant in the dictionary.

A.

Comment

Definitely

Comment

BTW, has your PU DVD already been delivered, Kalliope? Did you decide to see War of the Worlds?

A.

Comment

I think Vala should take Sam's place on SG-1 that would rule

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              BTW, has your PU DVD already been delivered, Kalliope? Did you decide to see War of the Worlds?

A.
              Nope to both questions. Although I hope my PU DVD from Amazon.de should be here early next week. On the other hand, I've found out today on another thread that MGM UK due to complaints from people about the lack of the commentaries is offering replacements...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilVala
                I don't think so. An addition - yes, a fifth member of SG-1, it would be great. Maybe in the future...

Comment

On the other hand, I've found out today on another thread that MGM UK due to complaints from people about the lack of the commentaries is offering replacements...
                  Oh, of course. Now they get their act together.

I think I prefer Vala more as an independent spirit without the restrictions of a definite group she'd belong to. Of course, I'd want her on the show as an ally and general pain in the a**.

And Carter has the same geeky coolness as Daniel.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    I think I prefer Vala more as an independent spirit without the restrictions of a definite group she'd belong to. Of course, I'd want her on the show as an ally and general pain in the a**.

And Carter has the same geeky coolness as Daniel.

A.
                    Have you seen Avalon pt. 1 yet?

Comment

I thik Claudia should join the show as a full time cast member. Vala is great. Atlantis has two female cast members, why not SG-1?
                      The Teyla Appreciation Thread

Comment

"Vala - Claudia Black WOW"

is an understatement, she's a WOW WOW!

I don't know if she should join as full time cast member, but it would be nice to see more of her, just intermittently step through our gate every so often.
                        Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                        WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainStigmata
                          I thik Claudia should join the show as a full time cast member. Vala is great. Atlantis has two female cast members, why not SG-1?
                          The question is whether Claudia is interested in another full time job on a TV series after over 4 years on "Farscape". She has another projects (independent big screen movies) on the plate, but said in the interview for Chicago Tribune that "the window is open for Vala", so if we're going to shout loud enough that we want more Vala, TPTB definitely will invite her again, especially that it's obvious that the majority of the audience love her character I've already seen "Avalon" 4 times since yesterday

Comment

Some folks thought she was over the top, but personally, I loved Vala. Claudia may not want to do a full-time series, but her quirky humor is a breath of fresh air, and I'd love to see her as a recurring character.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

How can you NOT like Vala? She's the perfect fit to replace Carter for the time being. All those sexual comments in the premiere really cracked me up. Love the outfit

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X