Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    It depends of course on Claud's availability...
    or not

Comment

LOVE THIS pic

Comment

The quality is very good, no commercials, it's .avi (XViD) file about 351 MB, it took me 3 hours and something to d/load it. BitTornado client is great for it, I recommend.

HERE there's direct it to this torrent, there's also a second one, I d/loaded it yesterday, but they screwed up voice and picture synchronization. This one is OK.
        Thank You
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

It doesn't seem to work - ohwell - i just watched prometheus unbound it was awesome.
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

The quality is very good, no commercials, it's .avi (XViD) file about 351 MB, it took me 3 hours and something to d/load it. BitTornado client is great for it, I recommend.
            Ok, with my dial up connection that would be around 30 hours. Not gonna happen. Maybe somehow somewhere some screen caps will turn up.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
                It doesn't seem to work - ohwell - i just watched prometheus unbound it was awesome.
                They were probably updating the site with new stuff. It's OK now, I've just checked.

Comment

Comment

For the first time tonight I watched SG complete, start to finish (Don't Shoot me ok)
                    I LOVE this chick...what a trip she is!!! I am definately going to watch more of this show. I've seen bits of the show here and there (I work 2 jobs TV is a low item on my list) I will be watching this..only I am so lost and will have to pay close attention. Great Show tonight 7/15.
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Possible spoilers, not sure...

Spoiler:
                      Have Vala and Daniel had sex, or was she just joking?
                      The Teyla Appreciation Thread

Comment

I love Vala even more after last night!

Comment

There's a slight chance that I'm going to watch Avalon pt. 1 tonight, but this d/load rate is killing me...

Comment

I thought Vala was great in "Prometheus Unbound", but she was even better in "Avalon". I wish she was on the show all of the time...
                            The Teyla Appreciation Thread

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainStigmata
                              Possible spoilers, not sure...

Spoiler:
                              Have Vala and Daniel had sex, or was she just joking?
                              Jokeing... the first joke was ok, node at farscape, the last joke was in my opinion the 1 step too far they didnt need to go. That was the only line of Valas that made me cringe.
                              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=vala-lol

This was the best moment of the episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X