*SWOOOOOOOOOOON*

All those beautiful caps.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I can hardly wait for Saturday/Sunday when Avalon pt. 1 is available to d/load

Comment

wowow!!! lots of news and pic!!!

Comment

back from a nice evening walk...

Comment

The news is that there was REALLY, and I mean REALLY great Special on Monday night on SciFi, you can find XViD file at TorrentSpy.com, I've d/loaded it today morning and had a lot of fun watching it. A lot of Claudia in it! The Special is about all three shows, SG-1, Atlantis and BSG. And it's really great.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                        The news is that there was REALLY, and I mean REALLY great Special on Monday night on SciFi, you can find XViD file at TorrentSpy.com, I've d/loaded it today morning and had a lot of fun watching it. A lot of Claudia in it! The Special is about all three shows, SG-1, Atlantis and BSG. And it's really great.
                        I saw that CJ have fun with Claudia...LOL

Comment

how long to it take to download the file KALLIOPE. and whats the qualit like on it.
                          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
                            how long to it take to download the file KALLIOPE. and whats the qualit like on it.
                            The quality is very good, no commercials, it's .avi (XViD) file about 351 MB, it took me 3 hours and something to d/load it. BitTornado client is great for it, I recommend.

HERE there's direct it to this torrent, there's also a second one, I d/loaded it yesterday, but they screwed up voice and picture synchronization. This one is OK.
                            Last edited by Kalliope; 14 July 2005, 12:22 PM.

Comment

From http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...revealed.shtml

While Vala's final fate in the episode is, of course, unknown, the show's writers have hinted that it's possible she may return down the road.

Comment

It depends of course on Claud's availability...

Comment

Working...
                                X