Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skchwojko
    I think it's the typical noncomittal answer, while still leaving us hopeful enough to "stay tuned". I'm sure they all would love for CB to return - the SG-1 cast/crew have already expressed they are impressed by her skills & enjoy working w/her. At least, his answer lets us know she won't be killed off in season 9.

Sherry
    I hope so...

Comment

How would you interprete Joe's answer?
      Treat them mean, keep them keen. And at the moment I'm very keen for S9.

I've read in another thread that in UK subscribers only got their copies and it's gonna be on sale across the country July 7th. I hope it won't cause delay in Poland
      It normally takes about 1-2 weeks for foreign mags to turn up in shops.
      The SG mag with Claudia is already off the shelves which is interesting. The last time the old one was replaced with the new one the next day. Does this mean this copy was sold out in shops ? Because there was the 'normal' number of mags and I just bought one.

Hello skchwojko !

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I think I might kill for those cheek bones.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
          Hello skchwojko !

A.

HI, A!

Are you Asharah? from Kansas? It's hard to keep the different screennames from different boards matched to the right people in my "fragile little mind".

Sherry

BTW- how do I include a pic in the message box, instead of only using attachments?

Thanks!
          CBOOL #73 1/2 -don't forget the 1/2
          Keeper of the Aeryn Sun Wardrobe Collection: "May you be blessed with a joyous life"-chickwithgun (CB) to skchwojko 20 Apr 2004
          http://skchwojko.livejournal.com/
          http://www.myspace.com/skchwojko

Comment

Originally posted by skchwojko
            HI, A!

Are you Asharah? from Kansas? It's hard to keep the different screennames from different boards matched to the right people in my "fragile little mind".

Sherry

BTW- how do I include a pic in the message box, instead of only using attachments?

Thanks!
            ValaMalduran is not Asharah. Four letter name

As for including pics, we all here are using photobucket (registration is free) for uploading pics there and then link it into here.

Comment

No. But I feel flattered.

A.

Comment

A.

Comment

Comment

A.

Comment

There's a link to a short Vala/Daniel fic in "Start shipping for Vala & Daniel" thread. I like it and hope LMichelle is going to continue it in the future

Comment

This Special issue #64 - http://www.visimag.com/acatalog/VI_D...145.html#aTS63 - will be available on July 7th. Unfortunately it looks like they didn't interview Claudia for this SG-1 Special.

Comment

There's a link to a short Vala/Daniel fic in "Start shipping for Vala & Daniel" thread. I like it and hope LMichelle is going to continue it in the future
                          Very entertaining.

This Special issue #64 - http://www.visimag.com/acatalog/VI_..._145.html#aTS63 - will be available on July 7th. Unfortunately it looks like they didn't interview Claudia for this SG-1 Special.
                          Hm, maybe there are some nice pics, at least.

A.

Comment

Claudia looked absolutely mesmerizing in BHTB.

A.

Comment

There's very detailed description of "Avalon" pt. 1 & 2 at GateWorld's main page. Vala is definitely a trouble maker!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X