Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    Me too I've been there twice (both times were of course connected with "Farscape") and I'd love to visit it again soon.
    I've been there twice .

One, a present before i went to the army

Two- for a week's trip in london's street and a for Gillian Anderon's stage performance. i went there with my friend Valaeryn.

three - for Clauida

Comment

heyn kalliope are you coming to burbank this november, still hoping claudi will some how work out the work conflict and make it

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
        heyn kalliope are you coming to burbank this november, still hoping claudi will some how work out the work conflict and make it
        Nope, conventions in USA are like in another galaxy for me I hope to meet Claudia here in Europe

Comment

My brother's been to London with his school class a couple of years ago. B*****d.
          He bought me the red Teletubby, Po. She resides now on my desk lamp. Albeit her 'Again! Again!' hasn't rubbed off on me during revisions yet.

A.

Ok, I'm a deficient human, so help me please. I've got a nice pic of Aeryn's expression in DMD when Grunchlk corrects her after she mispronounces his name. It's too big to attach, though. Now I know that there are possibilities to upload your pics somewhere else first. But that's about it.
          Please. Pretty please. With a cherry on top.
          Last edited by ValaMalduran; 25 June 2005, 09:58 AM. Reason: Didn't know B*****d would be considered offensive. I love my little bro.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
            My brother's been to London with his school class a couple of years ago. B*****d.
            He bought me the red Teletubby, Po. She resides now on my desk lamp. Albeit her 'Again! Again!' hasn't rubbed off on me during revisions yet.

A.

Ok, I'm a deficient human, so help me please. I've got a nice pic of Aeryn's expression in DMD when Grunchlk corrects her after she mispronounces his name. It's too big to attach, though. Now I know that there are possibilities to upload your pics somewhere else first. But that's about it.
            Please. Pretty please. With a cherry on top.
            http://photobucket.com/ - it's free and very easy to use, and it resizes too big pics

Comment

Thanks I'll try it right away.

A.

Comment

Right, let's see if it works.

Claudia's not just a wonderful character actress, but also has great comedic timing.

A.

Comment

http://photobucket.com/ - it's free and very easy to use, and it resizes too big pics
                  Yeah, all the pics i post here is from this site

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Claudia's not just a wonderful character actress, but also has great comedic timing.

A.
                    yeah, love her comedic timing. here'r more

Last edited by valaCB; 25 June 2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

and of course

Comment

"Tavleks!" I love this pantak jab scene

Comment

"Tavleks!" I love this pantak jab scene
                            Yeah, fuuny scene!!! I LOVE this episode

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                              Yeah, fuuny scene!!! I LOVE this episode
                              One of my favorite scenes ever!
                              Hey, we should all meet in London! *day dreaming*

Comment

Originally posted by valaeryn
                                One of my favorite scenes ever!
                                Hey, we should all meet in London! *day dreaming*
                                I didnt tell you but you coming with me

Comment

Working...
                                X