Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First info on “The Siege, Part 3” arrives at Stargate-Project.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First info on “The Siege, Part 3” arrives at Stargate-Project.

I have translated it into English

The Siege, Part 3

Major John Sheppard is in the approach on one the Wraith of Hive ships with a Jumper and a genii atom bomb as suddenly the Daedalus arrives - the sister ship of the Prometheus and new battle ship of the earth. Sheppard breaks its approach off and of the Daedalus is received (either it flies in or becomes office for giving). Thereupon it goes to the bridge and discusses themselves with Colonel steven Caldwell, that COMM other the Daedalus, how one can destroy the Wraith of Hive ships best. Also the Asgard is also in the Pegasus galaxy. Either with their own ships or a consulting person, since those is equipped Daedalus with the newest technologies of the Asgard.

In Atlantis meanwhile everything seems to be lost for Weir. The city was infiltrated by the Wraith and Teyla without trace disappeared, Fords and its safety troop by the Wraith was encircled and Colonel Everett sees wild to a Wraith become into the eyes - without ammunition in its weapon to have. For Weir the city is so well lost.

But the Daedalus creates it finally, but with heavy losses and damages to destroy the two hive ships of the Wraith. To hunt and stop the F-302 hunter present on board assigned around the hundreds of Wraith Darts, before they damage Atlantis still more wieter and more personnel carry forward. Meanwhile the ZPM is down-brought after Atlantis.

McKay and Teyla, which go it well, hurry with the ZPM immediately to the energy distributor and use the ZPM - Atlantis has again energy and that sign is immediately activated. Since a ZPM is enough for several thousand years, in order to supply the whole city with energy, one makes for the time being no thoughts over an energy problem and sinks themselves the city most likely. The Daedalus lands meanwhile or remains in the orbit - in any case will remain it in the Pegasus galaxy.

Also Ford emerges again - nevertheless it seems to have strongly changed. In the case of an investigation Dr. Carson Beckett with frightening must state that Ford is now to a part Wraith - one of his eyes is similar to that of a Wraith and it is outwardly different but does not only behave also differently.

Owing to the ZPM now also the way to the earth is open again, a large advantage. But one must guarantee that the Wraith ago is not further behind Atlantis. Thus one invents history that Atlantis was destroyed with the attack of the Wraith and it into strange worlds will later tell. Thus one hopes if the Wraith of it hears, no more interest at Atlantis to have and in the near future no further attacks on the city will start.

While Rodney McKay and Dr. Radek Zelenka make themselves to the repair work in Atlantis and on the Daedalus and thereby for the first time in its life the Asgard meets Zelenka, Colonel Caldwell and Dr. Weir discuss the new ranking and situation. Thus Atlantis will remain not far in the hand of a civilian and the guidance over Atlantis will have itself now both parts. Weir agrees naturally not with it, but it no other choice remains.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Thanks for trying the translation. However, I must say, the translation is not that good. The English is not good in the previous post.

Comment

Sorry it's the best I could do I used goolge translation anyone know a better one.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
        Sorry it's the best I could do I used goolge translation anyone know a better one.

Oh god, LOL. I know, I know....LOL Google translation system sucks big time. At least you tried though.

Comment

i know a better translator go to google and type free translators find the 1 that says IM translator use that its gr8
          "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

Comment

Okay, maybe I can translate it into better english.

Major John Sheppard is approaching one of the Wraith Hive ships with the Puddle Jumper and a Genii atom bomb when suddenly the Daedalus, the sister ship of the Prometheus and the new battleship of earth, arrives. Sheppard breaks his approach off and probably flies into the Daedalus. Upon this, Sheppard goes to the bridge of the Daedalus and discusses the situation with Colonel Steven Caldwell, the officer in charge on the Daedalus, on how to best destroy the Wraith Hive ships. Apparently, the Asgard are also in the Pegasus either in their own ships or as consultants on the Daedalus since the Daedalus is equipped with the newest Asgard technologies.

Meanwhile, in Atlantis, everything seems at a loss for Weir. The city has been infiltrated by the Wraith and Teyla has disappeared without a trace. Ford and his security troops are surrounded by the Wraith and Colonel Everett is face to face with a Wraith without ammunition in his gun. To Weir, the city is lost.

But the Daedalus, with heavy losses and damages, destroys the two hive ships of the Wraith. The F-302 fighters are present to hunt and stop the hundreds of Wraith Darts before they damage Atlantis and its personnel more. Meanwhile, the ZPM is brought down to Atlantis.

McKay and Teyla hurry the ZPM to the energy distributor and activate the ZPM. Atlantis has energy again and it becomes apparent. Since a ZPM has enough energy to power the city for several thousand years, there is no problem over energy. The city can sink itself underwater. The Daedalus either lands or remains in orbit and will stay and remain in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Also, Ford emerges again and nevertheless seems significantly changed. In the investigation case by Dr. Carson Beckett, Beckett frighteningly states that Ford is now part Wraith. One of his eyes is similar to that of a Wraith and now not only looks differently, but behaves differently.

With a ZPM in possession, Atlantis can open up to Earth and it is a large advantage. But one must guarantee that the Wraith will not come back to Atlantis. Therefore, one fabricates the story that Atlantis was destroyed in the attack of the Wraith and the story will be told to other worlds. This, hopefully, if heard by the Wraith will give the Wraith no interest to attack the city again.

While Rodney McKay and Dr. Radek Zelenka begin their repair work on Atlantis and the Daedalus, they meet the Asgard for the first time in their lives. Colonel Caldwell and Dr. Weir discuss the new ranking and the new situation. Thus, Atlantis will not remain in civilian hands and guidance of Atlantis will be in both parts now. Weir does not agree with it, but no other choice remains.

Comment

Thanks Wass and Calicto for translating this - I was going to stay away from spoilers but this was to hard to stay away from.

Can't wait now for this episode - it sounds excellent. So we'll get to see an Asgard then with McKay and Zelenka - I wanna see Rodney's face when the Asgard appears!

Thanks again

Comment

Martin Gero said that the city will not sink this season or fly away, and the Daedalus is grouded for a few eps after seige.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  Thanks Wass and Calicto for translating this
                  Ditto.

That gets to me to wandering, who is the Asgard's voice?

Comment

Originally posted by gallywag
                    i know a better translator go to google and type free translators find the 1 that says IM translator use that its gr8
                    Do you have to dowload the software or is there website to it.

Comment

I want to see the Asgard in the Daedalus' uniform lol, it might start a new craze amoung the asgard and solve there pneamonia problems

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

I take it this means the Wraith will be a background enemy in the future rather than a constant threat. Sounds good. I didn't expect this direction but I'm definitely not disappointed.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                          I take it this means the Wraith will be a background enemy in the future rather than a constant threat. Sounds good. I didn't expect this direction but I'm definitely not disappointed.
                          i like it. SO many times in sg-1 they travel through the gate to battle the distant gould but never live under the constant threat of them coming to earth. only once in a blue moon do the gould ever come to "destroy" earth. The rest of the time...the venture back to earth safe and sound. This will be good...now the they can battle the wraith..and come home to a safe and secure home. Although i am concerned about dual leadership of atlantis. Hopefully this works with Wier as the ultimate authority.
                          Official F.O.R.D. Website

President (Ret.) and Founder
                          The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                          (F.O.R.D.)

Comment

WOW, this episode sounds huge. I'm trying to stay away from spoiler but..... ITS SO HARD!!! i cant do it! i cant wait till july.. I believe that Stargate Atlantis has such great potential!! i already love it and it can only get better!!! Thanks for the translation. i also look forward to seein the asgard around
                            I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

I knew those punk Wraiths are no match for Asgard technology.

Comment

Working...
                              X