PDA

View Full Version : SG FanFilm

Kirath
April 24th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Has anyone ever seen or heard a Stargate Fanfilm.

Qasim
April 24th, 2005, 07:21 AM
no

Qtyled
April 24th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Yes.

There was this one comedic type one. But then he started selling the episodes on DVD, so they were told to stop it by MGM.

_Owen_
April 24th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Yes.

There was this one comedic type one. But then he started selling the episodes on DVD, so they were told to stop it by MGM.

That's to bad, I would have liked to see an SG-1 fan film.

Owen Macri

Kirath
April 24th, 2005, 07:36 PM
selling copies of the fanfilm or copies of Stargate episodes.Would know if there are any sites were i might be able to download it.

Kirath
April 25th, 2005, 11:18 AM
all right theres only one thing to do. Everybody break out the guns and the camou gear, we're making a fanfilm!!

Alex Rubit
April 25th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Who knows, in a couple of years we might be writing, producing and shooting a Stargate:Horizon feature film. It's all a matter of budget and finding the right people. With a perfectionist (like myself) in charge the production design, the visual effects, the directing, as well as the casting and acting would all have to be on a profesional level. But I think in a few years I might have the right connections. It wouldn't be before the show finishes its run anyway, and since we're only gearing up for Season Two right now that'll still be a bit in the future.

Erin
April 25th, 2005, 02:38 PM
I've made one! haha It's really not that great and if you saw it you probably wouldn't think it was even Stargate, because there's no Stargate in it haha and the characters are never in the SGC. It was all done in my backyard haha