This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG FanFilm

Has anyone ever seen or heard a Stargate Fanfilm.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

no
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yes.

There was this one comedic type one. But then he started selling the episodes on DVD, so they were told to stop it by MGM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
        Yes.

There was this one comedic type one. But then he started selling the episodes on DVD, so they were told to stop it by MGM.
        That's to bad, I would have liked to see an SG-1 fan film.

Owen Macri

Comment

selling copies of the fanfilm or copies of Stargate episodes.Would know if there are any sites were i might be able to download it.
          Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

all right theres only one thing to do. Everybody break out the guns and the camou gear, we're making a fanfilm!!

Comment

Who knows, in a couple of years we might be writing, producing and shooting a Stargate:Horizon feature film. It's all a matter of budget and finding the right people. With a perfectionist (like myself) in charge the production design, the visual effects, the directing, as well as the casting and acting would all have to be on a profesional level. But I think in a few years I might have the right connections. It wouldn't be before the show finishes its run anyway, and since we're only gearing up for Season Two right now that'll still be a bit in the future.
              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I've made one! haha It's really not that great and if you saw it you probably wouldn't think it was even Stargate, because there's no Stargate in it haha and the characters are never in the SGC. It was all done in my backyard haha

Comment

Working...
                X