This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Very Special Guest Star Villian/Hero

Teyla literally flies through the wormhole landing into a roll in the middle of the Gate/Control room. She is followed by several other team members.
    Dr. Weir: Close the iris! Teyla, are you alright? Where's Sheppard & McKay?
    Teyla: The Wraith have captured Major Sheppard and Dr. McKay. I believe that they have been taken to a Wraith Hive Ship that has not yet fully awakened.

Interior of a wraith hive ship. Sheppard and McKay are in shakles walking down a hallway with two wraith guards to either side.
    Sheppard: So what, going to disinfect us before you SUCK the life out of us?
    McKay: We should be so lucky.
    Wraith Guard #1: Silence...we are taking you to the Lord Emporer of the Wraith
    McKay: ...Lord....Emporer...
    Sheppard: Yes, I know...it is a bit pretencious...I always thought Supreme Commander would be fitting
    The group arrive in a chamber. Obviously the Lord Emporer is sitting in a chair affixed above a platform with ten or so steps leading up to it. He is hidden in shaddow.
    Wraith Guard: My Lord...the prisoners
    (They shove McKay and Sheppard onto the floor.)
    The Lord Emporer stands up.
    The Lord Emporer (stepping forward into the light reveiling that he is Austin Powers): Groovey Baby!

How else would you like to see this very special, vilian?

Note:
    This thread is in tribute to the Austin Powers Star Wars:Episode 1 Anti-Trailer which begins with a shot of what appears to be an unfished Death Star. The camera approaches what appears to be a throne. The chair turns reveiling the Shadadelic one himself.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

If this is part of a fanfic or an idea for an ep/story, it should be in the Fanfic section. We don't want to get any of the producers in trouble and since they aren't allowed to read fanfics...

There's also no need to post this twice. Once is MORE than enough and if no one replies immediately, well... that's the way of things around here.

Personally, I hate Austin Powers and I think that all things associated with him are utter crap, but even ignoring that, last time I checked Austin was a good guy. I find it hard to believe he'd be posing as any sort of ruler of the Wraith.

And finally, if you want to suggest possible guest stars for SG-1 and/or Atlantis, there are already a couple of threads on the subject:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11147

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=922

Comment

1. I kept getting a DB error from the site when I tried posting which may have caused the double posting.

2. I AM *NOT* serious about AP making an appearance. I chose this specific title to bait viewers into reading the thread and to surprise them.

David H
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
      X