This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes Dex special

I was watching the Poisoning the the well on DVD yesterday and when they mentioned that certain VERY RARE people are immune to the wraith ie. the wraith cannot feed on them(but the wraith aren't hurt when they feed on them either, it was the synthetic protein that acted as a poison).

Anyway I realised there must by a reason that the wraith released Ronnan Dex as a "Runner" and it hit it me if the wraith couldn't feed on him they would find some other use for him, sport

The wraith aren't ones to waste food and hunting those who are immune to them seems right up their alley
    sigpic

Nice theory... if true then that would make him Carson's new lab rat.

Comment

That's really well spotted and thought, I've watched PtW too many times to count and not picked up on that
      Ses
      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
        find some other use for him, sport
        thats exactly what they do with him
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Will we ever hear from the peopleof poisoning the well again i wonder?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

according to the wraith journals at scifi.com/atlantis, they have been exterminated by the wraith

Comment

If the Wraith dont slow down there will be no one left in Pegasus except that of Earth and Athosian.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                If the Wraith dont slow down there will be no one left in Pegasus except that of Earth and Athosian.
                Unlike us, the Wraith are usually conscientious about feeding. I don't think they are exterminating the humans, just those who are resistant to feeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                  They have to leave some alive so that they have food in the future
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

But the Wraith woke up two generations earlier than planned, expecting to fight the Ancients. Some season 2 spoilers indicate they might be over-culling some worlds.

Maybe there will be food wars in the future, hiveships fighting over the right to harvest a certain world. That would certainly help the Atlantis crew stay under the radar.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                      Maybe there will be food wars in the future, hiveships fighting over the right to harvest a certain world. That would certainly help the Atlantis crew stay under the radar.
                      It would also make them more eager to get to earth
                      love Torri

Comment

Working...
                      X