This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazis found a Stargate?

I was thinking about this, and it would fit into the SG universe, I know its sci-fi cliche but-
    Aryans (Ancients) from Atlantis (I know they call them selves Lanteans but) before Atlantis "dissapeared"(didn't want to leave). Hitler believed
    Germans and such are desendants (have the gene) and this can be rebread in to humanity.
    Hitler belived in the Nordic legends- (Asgard)
    Hitler also belived in the Arturian Legends- Heroic Warriors ( current theme in SG-1)
    nazis found a Stargate/Ruins...in Tibet maybe.

The Germans found the DHD that went with the Giza Stargate, in the 30's (?). The Russians took it at the end of WWII, and eventually used it to run their short-lived Stargate program. The Russians loaned it to the SGC in the episode '48 hours', where it was promptly destroyed.

a time to mourn

Comment

but hitler may have been a goauld or an orii, he ws very ahead of his time, even if he was evil and a racist.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        but hitler may have been a goauld or an orii, he ws very ahead of his time, even if he was evil and a racist.

LOLOLOL...this is to much....Hitler was an idiot! besides being a racist, supremist and meglomanic. Stupidty, hatred and ignorance are what he will forvevr be asscociated with. Anybody that thinks he was smart and visionary should get there head examined!.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
          LOLOLOL...this is to much....Hitler was an idiot! besides being a racist, supremist and meglomanic. Stupidty, hatred and ignorance are what he will forvevr be asscociated with. Anybody that thinks he was smart and visionary should get there head examined!.
          and he should not be mentioned in stargate
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

i spose he was...........
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Hitler arguably had more influence on the 20th century than any other man. In terms of his ability to wield propaganda and to create a state to which an entire nation pledged fealty he was most surely a visionary. An evil visionary, but a visonary.

Moreover, nobody who acheived all of that could have been stupid. Insane? Likely. Suffering from Parkinsons? Probably. Drug addicted? Quite possibly.

Stupid and idiotic? Not a chance.

I think the point of the thread, though, is that this concept of Ancient DNA residing in some humans might well be considered validation of certain racial supremacy theories were it in fact true. You'd have the remnants of an older, more advanced race, breeding with a more recently evolved race. That similarity is worth pointing out, not as some sort of validation of the idea, but to show how the idea has some interesting mythic appeal.

Comment

I did'nt repsond the way I did to start an arguement or put anyone down. I respect everyones point of view whether I agree with it or not. I can see the point you are trying to make about him pertaining to the asked question in the thread, and I don't think you are admiring him for his goals. I was stating my personal opinion about him....ignorant, stupid and deserved alot worse than what he got!. The guy was a monument to failure!...he was doomed from the very beginning with idea's of world domination. Plus the fact that he hated every race other than his own. I don't care how intelligent he might seem to you, NO one should admire him for anything.
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

no i quite agree, but from SG-1 point of view, we now know a only a few people have this gene and becuase of this are possilbe more evolved or more ancient than other, i dont support anything he did, im english why would i, but the evidence surgest that some people are more...unique than others.
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

no i quite agree, but from SG-1 point of view, we now know a only a few people have this gene and becuase of this are possilbe more evolved or more ancient than other, i dont support anything he did, im english why would i, but the evidence surgest that some people are more...unique than others.

I real life some people are smarter and maybe more unique than others, this I agree with!....The thing is, that alot of smart people are stupid about other aspects in life. Book smarts vs. Street smarts for example.

Now in the Stargate world, correct me if I'm wrong, even the people in SG and SGA with the gene are'nt neccesarily smarter than anyone else, it's just that somewhere down the family tree there was an ancient. Rodney said in one of the later SGA episodes (i'm paraphrasing) that the ancient gene does'nt make someone smarter it just means that there is an 1 or 2 addtional DNA molecule.
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

but oniel is the most advanced human and he has the gene, which are linked. they cna also use ancient tech, and im geussing utilise the repository better.
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

but oniel is the most advanced human and he has the gene, which are linked. they cna also use ancient tech, and im geussing utilise the repository better.
                        I think it was his exposure to the ancient repository which made him more advanced. It did alter his brain chemistry.

Comment

You mean Stargate finds the Nazis?
                          Every SciFi show seems to in one ep or another.

Comment

no it was his brain that allow his mind to use the repository, his mind was already advanced, watched fifth race, it says they were impressed at his brain and his mind, then again in lil oniels episode.
                            And yeah i think were deviating the nazis only foundthe DHD, if theyd found the stargate i think wed have a goa'uld named hitler out there cos hed of loved to of been a snakehead. hed of volenteered, and wed be either dead of enslaved.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

no it was his brain that allow his mind to use the repository, his mind was already advanced, watched fifth race, it says they were impressed at his brain and his mind, then again in lil oniels episode.
                              And yeah i think were deviating the nazis only foundthe DHD, if theyd found the stargate i think wed have a goa'uld named hitler out there cos hed of loved to of been a snakehead. hed of volenteered, and wed be either dead of enslaved.
                              Did'nt they mean (the Asgard) they were impressed with how advanced the human brain had come. I don't think they specified Jack's brain or a person with the Ancients gene's brain.

I just pulled out that Disc with the 'the Fifth Race' episode on it. I am gonna watch it tonight to find out for sure.?.?.
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                              X