This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public knowledge of the Gate revealed

What would your reaction be like if the current President reveal the existance of the stargate program and the progress of. What would Micheal Moore write a book call "Gao'uld, my big white ass" calling the President a liar and that the Gaould doesnt exist and its a coverup to the Nimitz destruction.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Originally posted by Elitenova
    What would your reaction be like if the current President reveal the existance of the stargate program and the progress of. What would Micheal Moore write a book call "Gao'uld, my big white ass" calling the President a liar and that the Gaould doesnt exist and its a coverup to the Nimitz destruction.
    Well, if the existance of such a program were exposed in real life, I know there would be plenty of people like me eager to sign up to go through the gate and help colonize a planet or two.
    -GuyFromOH
    I'm a guy, from Ohio.
    ------------------------------------
    Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
    Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
    cool!"

Comment

Gou'ald.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
        Gou'ald.
        Goa'uld.

Comment

I knew it was real!!!!!!

Ah, crap...I just read your post.

That title is highly misleading!
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

id work my ass off so i could get in on it one day

Comment

I think I'd really want to go through the gate, despite the lies
              __

__

Comment

I wanna go through even if it's fake. One day I'm gonna do a CG vid of me walking through the gate.

Comment

I would probabaly get killed. I live near DC. I bet you some terrorists would blow us up. They would be like, "Its against god!" Then BAM! I die.
                  "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

<snipped>
                    Last edited by KokiriChild; 04 June 2004, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
                      <snipped>
                      Somehow I don't see that comment going down too well

Anyway, no public knowledge of the gate, there'd be wide spread panic... ok, I just watched 28 Days Later and I'm a little paranoid

No, they should just contact me and tell me about it. Then I could work on base as a consultant (I can't go offworld, not a chance I'm going to outrun any Jaffa )
                      Last edited by Teal'c; 04 June 2004, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I posted it, then regretted it but got side-tracked, as you can see, it's gone now

Comment

I took it out of my post, out of curtosy

Comment

LOL

I could see the terrorist trying to blow up washington, since the gate is revealed and the Prometheus.

The Left would defend the Ga'ould action.
                            sigpic
                            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I kind of don't want things messing around with real politics, but if it came to that *sigh* it'd be really sad. I'd be off to join my rightful place amongst the Goa'uld and sell out Earth -- we'd be better off with them as Masters, as they have many years' experience with efficient leadership

ACTUALLY wait, if I could have a choice, in a best-case scenario I'd wait for the Asgard to come and rescue us and transport away all the mean humans who hurt others. And for them to take that request literally.
                              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Working...
                              X