This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis

Why bother fighting the Wraith? Once we have all the ZPM's we need why not just bring Atlantis back to the galaxy of love and peace....we've seen that Wraith interstellar drives suck so we'd be relatively safe.

Because that would make the Atlantis team a bunch of A-holes for abandoning the people of the Pegasus Galaxy. I don't think Weir would be a big proponent of that.

Comment

Originally posted by cobraR478
      Because that would make the Atlantis team a bunch of A-holes for abandoning the people of the Pegasus Galaxy. I don't think Weir would be a big proponent of that.
      and we dont have the zpms yet
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

question.........what would u rather do

1,take atlantis back and build things yourself and it would take like 100 years to figure out how there toilets work

2,stay in atlantis find ancient tech and use it to blow up wraith hive ships and get out the way of the tax man

3,stay in atlantis and invite the wraith to an all u can eat party

dont know about u guys but ill stick with option 2

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by cobraR478
          Doesn't that mean that the ancients are a bunch of a-holes, they left the people in pegasus behide.

Comment

Doesn't that mean that the ancients are a bunch of a-holes, they left the people in pegasus behide.
            I think the general consensus on the boards lately has been that yes, the Ancients were a bunch of a-holes.

Comment

but the wraith know about us and earth now, and there's an outside chance, that they'll find some way to get to earth. i don't think weir is gonna let that happen, even if it is a remote chance. she can't take that risk.but yet again, staying would result in fighting impossible odds against all the hive ships. but at least it makes life interesting!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                I am not going to argue against this.

Comment

There is also the chance of the Wraith being able to track Atlantis as it heads back to earth, and learning exactly where we are.

Comment

Abandoning the Pegasus Galaxy would be an idiotic move. Sure in the Milky way there is lots of ancient technology, but much of it has been destroyed and the galaxy is also filled with technology from other cultures. Pegasus was a Galaxy that was soley Ancient, imagine how much technology is hidden there that is just waiting to be found. Even though the Wraith can't currently reach Earth by ship but they do know about it, so eventually when thier technology improves they will be able to reach Earth, our best chance is to defeat them before they can reach Earth.

Also Atlantis does not have enough power to do what you are suggesting, it is not possible as of now.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                    X