Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The small things... what makes you happy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The small things... what makes you happy?

What are some of those little things that happen to you in life that make YOU happy? You know, those things that happen and make you stop and smile and feel all warm and fuzzy?

For me I just love it when my 4 year old out of the blue, completely unprovoked or unsolicited will tell me, "Mommy, you are pretty." Melts me every time!
    Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

I love it when, completely unbidden, thoughts of good, even funny conversations with friends pop into my head.
    (that is a reference to mr. spanky.)

Comment

Stargate, Stewart's Cream Soda, Cartoons
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

When I look at my girlfriend and think about how happy shes made me ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
          I love it when, completely unbidden, thoughts of good, even funny conversations with friends pop into my head.
          (that is a reference to mr. spanky.)
          Awww that's sweet! I want to steal that as my small thing...

I'm gonna go practice my Razzle Dazzle techniques now...

As for the topic:

I love it when a friend you don't see much cause they live far away happens to be on the internet, giving you a wonderful excuse to spend the next 3 hours chatting instead of doing your essay.

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
            When I look at my girlfriend and think about how happy shes made me ^_^

Aww! That made ME go all warm and fuzzy!

And happy couples usually make me go

Comment

Hmm, me too, even when I'm with her. I liked her for 6 months before she even knew I existed, so to finally be with her every time I look at her I get filled with warm/fuzzyness that just makes me go all cuddley, and out of everything I have, *that* is what I'm truely greatful for

Comment

I love it when my nieces call me "Evil Auntie". I know it means they love me.

Yes, my whole family is strange...

Comment

And yet when I called you evil you backed me into a corner and beat me with an electro-rod... strange...

Comment

And yet when I called you evil you backed me into a corner and beat me with an electro-rod... strange...
                    That's just my quirky sense of humor manifesting itself.

Comment

Oh, good. For a minute I thought those handcuffs were for something else...

Comment

Oh, good. For a minute I thought those handcuffs were for something else...
                        Mmm.... no comment.

Comment

and there I was thinking my small things could make you happy...

*watches the tumbleweed roll by*

So, moving right along, I like it when the sun shines through my bedroom window and it's all nice and toasty

Comment

and there I was thinking my small things could make you happy...
                            Like the guy said in Wormhole X-treme: "BIGGER!"

Dinner with Corin Nemec. That was a BIG warm fuzzy.

Christmas morning, when everyone is opening presents. Not just your own, but seeing how your family reacts to their own gifts. Love that.

The smell of fresh roasted coffee. As long as it isn't that flavored poison...

Getting good feedback on fics. It's always reassuring.

Comment

When I look at my girlfriend naked and think about how happy shes made me ^_^
                              Hey, come on...that's gross! Lets keep it PG!!
                              "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                              X