l
    e
    r
    s
    h
    e
    r
    e
    Well, now that we have some early pictures from Season 8, there is no need to wait around for the July debut to start the squabbling over Teal'c hairdo - or more accurately, the fact he now HAS a hairdo after so many years sans follicles. So, what's it going to be, gaters: Teal'c's hair - Yea or Nay?

Where's a picture of Teal'c with hair? I've seen one with CJ with hair, but not Teal'c.

Comment

I'm going to go the unpopular route and give it a great big YAY. I love it! And I really didn't think that I would. It seems from what I've read that most people aren't happy with it. The baldness factor seems to be a big part of what made Teal'c Teal'c for a lot of people and I thought that would be the case with myself also but I think he looks great. And younger.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Now that I've seen the picture of him with the hair, I have to admit it doesn't look that bad.
        "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

The hair looks interesting. Takes a lot of mental adjusting to get over the idea of Teal'c not being bald, though.

Comment

Originally posted by crowhop
            s
            p
            o
            i
            l
            e
            r
            s
            h
            e
            r
            e
            Well, now that we have some early pictures from Season 8, there is no need to wait around for the July debut to start the squabbling over Teal'c hairdo - or more accurately, the fact he now HAS a hairdo after so many years sans follicles. So, what's it going to be, gaters: Teal'c's hair - Yea or Nay?
            Oh, the horror, the horror!

Comment

I'm going with Yay! I want a Teal'c avatar with hair!

Comment

He looks different, but still Teal'c like
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I'd like to see the hair for at least a few episodes. Maybe he's going through a phase and will shave it off later or grow it even longer... maybe into a long braided ponytail like in that one episode where Daniel Jackson enters an alternate reality...
                  Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                  more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I would say 'nay' to a ponytail, haah...

Comment

It's not that I don't like it, it just doesn't seem right...
                      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

i know how u feel.

Comment

Can someone post a link? I've only seen CJ, not anything from S8...
                          It's antithetical to my character and I don't like it on a fundamental level.

Comment

Found some pics. I liked CJ's braids/dreads, but I'm not so sure I'm crazy about the fuzz. He should stay bald or go with the braids.
                            It's antithetical to my character and I don't like it on a fundamental level.

Comment

In my opinion, i rather have him bald, but since he won't be, i rather have him without braids.

Comment

Working...
                              X