This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Season 8 Pics!

When can we expect to see Season Eight pictures? Atlantis was filmed several weeks before they started with Season Eight correct? Well now that we have the Atlantis pictures, should we be waiting for Season Eight pictures to be here any day now. Or should we not hold our breath?

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

I'm wondering that too, i wanna see some!
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

everybody wants it, and so do i...but i guess we are gonna have to wait...may be even until the lowdown

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
        everybody wants it, and so do i...but i guess we are gonna have to wait...may be even until the lowdown
        Hopefully we won't have to wait that long!
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Promo/Cast shots will probably be available after the first few episodes air, but lets hope before that

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
            Promo/Cast shots will probably be available after the first few episodes air, but lets hope before that
            Nah...they should be avilable after the first episode was made....like with atlantis...and so are the promos....but they are not here....that's not a good sign

Comment

Thanks for telling me that I was wondering about that kind of stuff. In some shows, they released cast photos after the episode or two aired, so yah i don't know.

Comment

You forget Alantis is a completly new show that needs the maximum publicity possible to get a decent audience. SG1 has got a good fanbase to begin with, along with the end of last season being a cliffhanger so they don't need to release publicity pics as early as Alantis.

Comment

Yah i was thinking about that too..

Comment

yeah..but enterprise's every season pics were out before it actaully started...and so are many other shows...i'm confused myself

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
                      yeah..but enterprise's every season pics were out before it actaully started...and so are many other shows...i'm confused myself

HAHAHAHA

Oh yes, let's compare the failing Enterprise to the super hit Stargate.

Do you see regular show's show new footage 1.5 months before the show's net season? No.

Sitcoms aren't even filmed until like a month before at the earliest.
                      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Just to compare to last year (season 7)

Season 7 premiere (Fallen/Homecoming) aired on June 13th

First pics from "Fragile Balance" (the first episode filmed) appeared on Gateworld on May 7th.

First pics from "Fallen/Homecoming" (premiere) appeared on Gateworld on May 14th - about a month before the premier on Scifi.

First team photo from season 7 episode appeared on Gateworld on May 9th.

So pics started showing up about a month before the first episode aired in season 7.

Season 8 premieres on July 9th,

I would expect a few episode pics to hit Gateworld by mid-June. Just a guess based on last year's schedule.

As someone commented above, I would assume they're trying to build a new audience for Atlantis, maximum publicity, thus the release of pics and the promos on Scifi began early.
                        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Yes, i think they are putting priority to Atlantis.

Comment

I'll tell you... I'm getting rather tired of Atlantis, and I haven't even seen it yet. I'm not here for Atlantis, I'm here for Stargate Sg-1. I want to see Stargate Sg-1 photos, Stargate Sg-1 spoilers, Stargate Sg-1 blow-up dolls... oops. Promote Stargate Sg-1 more!!!

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              I'll tell you... I'm getting rather tired of Atlantis, and I haven't even seen it yet. I'm not here for Atlantis, I'm here for Stargate Sg-1. I want to see Stargate Sg-1 photos, Stargate Sg-1 spoilers, Stargate Sg-1 blow-up dolls... oops. Promote Stargate Sg-1 more!!!

Sally
                              Now you're talking! Stargate SG-1 blow-up dolls. Hehe, I think they might be rather popular.

Yeah, it would be nice to see *one* SG-1 commercial, seems like we've been hearing about Atlantis for months now. At least Jack (and Daniel, I think) appear in the new Atlantis commercial that just started airing.
                              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X