This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gold tattos of 1st Primes.

It is generally accepted that on a goa;uld first prime will have the gold insigia
    on his forehead, yet has this ever been stated as fact.

I do not thing this is entriely, true in season 1 it seems almost all of Apophisis' Jaffa had gold thingies, in CotG when we know for a fact Teal'c was first prime, we see the dead body of a serpent guard in the SGC with a gold tatto.

It is my belief that the gold tatto does not nessacarilly inficate one is a first prime but simply a high ranking and highly trusted Jaffa.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me that gold tattoo ALWAYS indicates First Prime, because otherwise they'd be easier to remove if someone descended from that rank and was not killed for whatever reason Or maybe different customs depending on different Goa'ulds or something . . .

Would be funny to have a Goa'uld with a happy face as a seal.

What does Yu's Chinese symbol mean?
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I think its not very likely that a First Prime would be de-ranked. If they did something to have this happen, their Goa'uld master would probably just kill them.
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

So, the only way to have a new First Prime would be:

1) the former one betrays and defects to another allegiance?
        2) the former one dies?

Any other possibilities?

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

If a new Goa'uld is gathering an army and doesn't have a First Prime yet.

Comment

Ahhh! Good one. (Happy Fun Ball reminds me of that SNL spoof ad, it's so funny...)

What are other Jaffa rankings apart from First and Second Prime? Serpent guards have also been seen, which I assume are an elite force of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Torley

What are other Jaffa rankings apart from First and Second Prime?
              Well, there's Third Prime, and Fifth Prime, and Seventh Prime, and Eleventh Prime...
              ba dum bum...

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                So, the only way to have a new First Prime would be:

1) the former one betrays and defects to another allegiance?
                2) the former one dies?

Any other possibilities?
                They grow old like Bra'tac and retire

Comment

Bra'tac retired in old age, and wasn't cast out as a traitor? Okay, I missed that, I'll have to see that episode/those episodes. I'm not terribly familiar with his history. I wonder if Goa'ulds even bother to keep a "Jaffa of the Month Wall of Fame" thing.

Comment

First Prime is kinda double positive. They shouldve made it something cooler like....First Death Ninja!

Comment

Hehehe, seal of approval time *petzke_42 a live seal*

now moving right along, maybe they're like a medal, for serving your God in battle, or something similar

Comment

The different colors probably mean different things for which Goa'uld the Jaffa were serving.
                        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

You'd think then that Yu's forces would put priority on JADE SEALS... or something...

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
                            Hehehe, seal of approval time *petzke_42 a live seal*
                            It ate all my fish and chips....you have to pay for that

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                              It ate all my fish and chips....you have to pay for that
                              Will bacon suffice?

Comment

Working...
                              X