This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Origin of humans in Atlantis

I was just thinking about the people in Pegasus galaxy. I understand that that most of them are humans.But how there were brought there? I mean in our galaxy the Goa´uld enslaved the people of Earth and transported them to many planets in our galaxy.But who brought humans to the Pegasus galaxy?The Goa´uld?The Ancients? What do you think about that?

Maybe the Wraith brought them there, to harvest them or their descendants later

Comment

I read some where that ancients were the ancestors of the humans in Pegasus galaxy.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
        I read some where that ancients were the ancestors of the humans in Pegasus galaxy.

I think that's how they are going to explain it.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I read somewhere that the Wraith somehow brought them there to feed off them.

So now, if they are descendants of the Ancients, does that mean that they all have that gene to operate Ancient technology?
          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Probably most of them.

I'm sure there are probably cases where some don't have the gene after all this time.
            sigpic

Comment

The Wraith brought them along so they could feed of them. They need energy from humans as their food. How strange
              __

__

Comment

Just throwing a thought out now:

If the Wraith brought humans there, where did they get them from? From Earth? If so, then why did they leave Earth behind? Did the spurge of Goolds force them to rethink it, or did the Ancients drive them out?
                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.

Comment

I'd like to hope that Atlantis was a good enough planetary defense mechanism to keep the wraith away from earth.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but it's gone now.

Comment

I suppoes it's possible that the 'humans' in the Pegasus galaxy are the results of the same genetic tinkering that created the Tau'ri in the Ancients' image.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

The humans in the Pegasus Galaxy are descendants of the Ancients, and the Wraith keep them alive to feed on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          They need energy from humans as their food. How strange
                          Why does this sound familiar? Oh yeah, The Matrix... and we know where this will lead... the Stargate Atlantis crew liberating humans from every place they go. When will those malicious alien races learn to make their own energy sources creatively, so they don't fall under the persistent foot of humankind like this? I'm convinced all those aliens should have got brochures in the mail detailing them NOT to mess with the Tau'ri . . . I can see it now, a few seasons down the line, the Wraith will be squealing and running in panic 'cause they miss their "batteries" while the humans storm their playground -- and they have to introduce a new enemy!
                          Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                          more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

They could not have come from Earth because the writers were talking about how the Wraith have found out about a new area to feed on. They also sleep for 200 years and we somehow woke them up, so the writers at any time they want could just make them go back to bed.
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                              The humans in the Pegasus Galaxy are descendants of the Ancients, and the Wraith keep them alive to feed on them.
                              Is this a known fact or simply a persistent speculation, Teal'c? I haven't seen anything to definitely support it, but then I'm not the most active fan in fandom.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                              X