This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skaara's/

I don't know if this question has already been asked, so I'm sorry if it's a repeat. But I'm too curious. WHAT ABOUT KLOREL!!!! If I remember correctly from "Pretense," this character didn't die. He was just taken out of Skaara. I'm sure he would want to get back at SG-1 for killing his father Apophis and causing him to be removed from Skaara. Also Bra'tac for betraying him in "Serpent's Lair." Big Gaould guns have been dying left and right and his story is unfininshed. Shouldn't he return? In a new host, of course.

What Do You Think?????

They should bring him back, might be a nice story (and tie up that loose end), but don't have any hope they (tptb) will ever address this again.

Comment

I would love to see Klorel become a major villian in the series, it would be the perfect way to bring the series full circle (without bringing back Apophis). I would love to see the return of the serpant guards

Am I the only one who things that Keith Hamilton Cobb would be great in this part?

Comment

Sorry skaara is dead he got blown up when aunbis blew up abydos he did ascend though

Comment

I assumed that the Tokra were keeping Klorel. Weren't they the ones that separated them? Surely they would not let him go.

Comment

Originally posted by Otis
            I assumed that the Tokra were keeping Klorel. Weren't they the ones that separated them? Surely they would not let him go.
            I'm not sure if the Nox (forgot her name who was the neutral voter), but anyways, i'm not sure if she would allow that.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
            X