This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when can we say goodbye to Kinsey?

I know I'm not alone in abhorring this smug, smarmy, S.O... uh... well you know, former Senator and now Vice-President Kinsey. Who else here dislikes him? The actor Ronnie Cox plays him so well, that he's a villain who ticks me off even more than some Goa'uld!

I can't wait until he gets his comeuppance on the series, whether that means humiliation of some sort or a painful death at the hands of the Goa'uld. So many loyal, heroic, courageous characters have died in tragic ways on the series, so it's only fitting that we see this ignorant politician get his "just desserts" in the end... I can just envision it now... perhaps he is abducted and experimented on repeatedly by a hostile race of aliens, or his whole sham of a past is exposed to the public.... or maybe, just maybe, he's taken over by one of the Goa'uld parasites and forced to do their bidding before he freaks out and Teal'c has to blast him to bits with a staff. Anyhow I'd like to see O'Neill's, Hammond's, and the rest of SG-1's reaction to THAT!

Who else here shares my sentiments ?
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

I actually think Kinsey is great. Just how darn right evil he is to everyone on the show. He tries to shut down the SGC and then tries to gain control of it? What is all that about? We've seen Kinsey insult Teal'c on a few occasions and also Bra'tac in Lost City. I think it would be great if Kinsey really insulted Teal'c and we all know he does not liked to be called an 'alien'. Maybe a shot in the back, a slow and painful death!
    __

__

Comment

Yeah, I hope he stays around to annoy SG-1 and cause them more trouble till near the end of the series just so he can get it *that much more*.

HAHAHA... would be cool to see the whole political machine collapse on him. It's clear to me that he has some sort of racist policy against "aliens" who are essentially human. I just saw the bit in "The Lost City (Part 1)" where he calls him "MISTER Bra'tac" and O'Neill corrects him with "MASTER".

Shot in the back would be painful, but maybe he could get his brains melted out with a Goa'uld ribbon device on top of that! I'd like to see him squirm and the veins on his head bulge!!

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

Season eight will be exciting to find out what more Kinsey will be appearing in. I really hope he gets taken down, espically since the comments the Prez and Kinsey said to each other
        __

__

Comment

You know what I find amazing, not only can regular people not spell Ronny Cox's name, but my TV Guide can't either!

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
            or maybe, just maybe, he's taken over by one of the Goa'uld parasites and forced to do their bidding before he freaks out and Teal'c has to blast him to bits with a staff.
            I think this is one case where the host might actually win out over the Go'a'uld. One of those "greater of two evils" kinda things. LOL

Comment

kinsey is an ass, i want him to get it politically, so hes put out of the loop, then i want the NID to take care of him his own organisation, that'd knock it up a notch id be lovin' that. And to see the look on his face just before he dies!

OR, a goauld comes to earth, only gets 1 shot, but it happens to land on him, haha! thatd be like pwnzzzzed!

Comment

Teal'c what TV guide was that?
                __

__

Comment

The RTÉ Guide... might have been in Sunday Times' Culture section too.....

Comment

I don't really know how you can spell the name wrong. It's quite easy really
                    __

__

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if he would die 'heroically', of course with purely selfish intensions, and that way still cause trouble, even if he is dead.

Something like that once happened in star wars books, in the book "New Jedi Order: Star by star", with the character Borsk Feyla. I haven't read any star wars books (I don't like reading books), I just know it due to reading on star wars forums.

Could be another star wars homage .

Comment

"Ronnie Cox" and "Ronny Cox" are both acceptable spellings. He has been credited different ways. Proof is at IMDB and other sites, esp. since "Ron-" is a nickname and his first name is actually Daniel (not Jackson ). So, not a worry

Jillybiehn: Hahaha you know what would be awesome? Seeing Kinsey go ballistic and actually reach into the back of his neck or elsewhere in his body, pull out the symbiote, and crush it in his firm fist for all of SG-1 to see!!

Comment

Yeah, Torley, I think he could do it.

Comment

i just wtached lost city, and in the first part he reminds me of the iraqi information minister.

Everyone - Annubis Is Attacking
                            Kinsey - No, No he isnt
                            Everyone - But, there his ships out there
                            Kinsey - no, no they arent, there our ships
                            Everyone - Ours?
                            Kinsey - Yes that right, Gods ships!
                            Everyone - Then why are they firing on us?
                            Kinsey - There stupid
                            *Everyone looks are each other with faint concern*

Whereas the Iraqi Information Minister...

Everyone - I hear the americans have taken the airport
                            Information Minister - No, no they havent, we hold the airport
                            Everyone - But we can see them, there right over there
                            Information Minister - No, that isnt americans, we still hold the airport
                            Everyone - But i flew in this morning, i saw americans there
                            Information Minister - No, no you didnt, all the americans in iraq have been erradicated, we still hold the country!

Striking similarity!

Comment

Working...
                            X