This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Corners: Big ol' crossover fic

So I've started writing a crossover that encompasses Stargate, Farscape, Alternity, and Battlestar Galactica... and yes, I'm probably freaking insane for taking on something that big. But some of the stuff just fits together so darn well! Stargate and Farscape... Ancient wormhole technology is central to both plots! Stargate and BSG... humans from space with a vaguely Egyptian culture! (And for cryin' out loud, President Roslin had a chamalla-vision of twelve *snakes* representing the 12 Lords of Kobol! SNAKES! How much more obvious can it get?) And Alternity... okay, so that's thrown in for yuks. But you have to admit, the fraal and the asgard do look an awful lot alike, what with the whole "Roswell gray" thing they have going on. (And I haven't even touched on what would happen if John Crichton and Aeryn Sun were to meet Lt. Col. Mitchell and Vala!!!)

Four Corners at the Frell Me Dead forum.
    Last edited by Jack Daniel; 19 April 2005, 10:28 PM.
    "Jack Daniel" is my real name. It has nothing to do with Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson... or Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, for that matter.

Wow, I just read the first chapter then and its good!
    I admit, I've only got a cursory knowledge of Farscape, and I havn't even heard of 'Alternity' but I'm really enjoying it so far.
    Good Work!

Comment

Working...
    X