This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis/SGC practical joke ideas

I just came up with a hilarious idea. In "Rising pt. I", O'Neill wouldn't let Daniel go on the Atlantis expedition. What if Daniel got back at O'Neill by sending his chair through the gate with the team? I can see it now.

O'Neill walks into his office, shuffles some files on his desk, then, oblivious, tries to sit down. As his chair isn't there anymore, he hits the floor with a bone jarring thud.

Daniel: (Walking by with the rest of SG-1) Anyone else hear that? (Looks at O'Neill) Hi Jack. What are you doing down there?
    O'Neill: Well I was going to go over some reports, but the funniest thing happened. My chair seems to have gone missing.
    Teal'c: Are you injured, O'Neill?
    O'Neill: (Still sitting on floor) Not so much. But the question remains, where's my chair?
    Carter: (Not in on the joke) Couldn't have gone too far, sir.
    Daniel: (Unable to keep a straight face) Oh, I don't know about that...
    (Everyone looks at Daniel, Teal'c raises an eyebrow) ...Allright, I give up! You wouldn't let me go with the Atlantis expedition. So I sent your chair instead.
    O'Neill: My chair is in Pegasus?
    Daniel: (Crosses his arms and bites his lip) Little bit, yeah.
    O'Neill: I'm so going to get you for this.
    Carter: (Smirks and tries to change the subject.) How's the view down there, sir? Looks, uncomfortable.
    O'Neill: There's that. (Rummages around behind desk) I did find my good pen at least.
    Carter: So, lunch? (She and Teal'c make a beeline for the door.)

Daniel turns to follow, but O'Neill stops him in his tracks with a wave of his pen and stares, while still sitting on the floor. A horribly awkward silence fills the room.

Teal'c: (From off screen) O'Neill does not appear pleased with Daniel Jackson.
    Carter: Ya think?

That's just one of mine Anyone else got other ideas for scenes? Send em along!

Okay, I don't think my writing is THAT bad. Does anyone else have joke ideas of their own? Someone's got to have something.

Comment

I don't have any scenes, but that totally cracked me up! The lines really fit the characters, I could totally see them all saying those lines.
      sigpic

Comment

You might get better response if you move this to the general discussion section as it has more to do with SG-1 than Atlantis.
        sigpic

Comment

XD I can so see that happening. Poor Daniel not getting to go to Atlantis.

Comment

Ah, good idea Spimman. Thanks.

And we're walking...

Comment

After the events of "Conversion"

Zelenka rotates a small red square of Ancient design in his hand. Then he taps his radio, "Colonel Sheppard, could you come down to the lab?"
              A few minutes later, Sheppard walks in and says, "What can I help you with, Doc?"
              "I want to take some readings from this," holds up red square, "But it needs activated and Dr. McKay is currently getting the coffee."
              Sheppard takes the square and concentrates. Nothing happens. He's puzzled and tries again. Two more attempts later, Zelenka clicks his tongue, "Maybe you should speak to Dr. Beckett."
              "Yes, I should." Sheppard hurries to the infirmary.

Out of the shadows in the corner of the lab, Rodney McKay steps into the light. "He's going to be so ticked when he realizes what we did."
              "Yes he will be," Zelenka holds up a blue cylinder. "Considering I remove power supply."

Okay, so it was funnier when I imagined it.
              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Those are so funny! I'll post anything if I think of it!

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

Within a day of the Red Square Incident.

Drs. Rodney McKay and Radek Zelenka were working on yet another Ancient device and snickering about sending Sheppard scrambling to the infirmary for a DNA test. McKay lifted the coffee pot and poured some in a mug. "Did you see his face? That was priceless."
                  Zelenka looked concerned, "I believe you have woke the lion, Rodney."
                  McKay coughed. "I woke the lion? Hey, you're guilty too." McKay poured a second mug and handed it to Zelenka.
                  Zelenka remarked, "Colonel Sheppard will retaliate."
                  McKay sipped his coffee and promptly spat it out. "Decaf!" He ran to the Holy Store of Coffee Beans. "He switched them with decaf! This means war!"
                  Zelenka raised his hands. "I neutral party. Like Switzerland."
                  McKay snorted, "No, you're not. You were in on the Ancient tech gag. Now, we must retaliate."

I know the coffee is an old gag, but I just couldn't think that Shep would take a prank lying down.
                  Last edited by DragonGate; 29 November 2005, 10:26 AM.
                  "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                  " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                  Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

A few days after the Decaf Incident

The team had just returned from a trading run. Sheppard put away his gear and told McKay, "If you need me, I'll be in my office getting the report for this out of the way before movie night tonight." Sheppard headed off and McKay got an idea.

Sheppard rolled the mini-mouse around, but nothing was happening. The mouse cruiser was dead on the screen. Sheppard had turned the thing off and back on twice now. "Okay, now I'm aggravated." Sheppard keyed his headset. "McKay, my computer won't work."
                    There was a choked snicker then, "What seems to be the problem?"
                    "The little arrow thing won't move."
                    "Did you check the bottom of the mouse?" McKay choked a laugh and broke the radio connection.
                    Sheppard turned the mouse over and saw the duct tape over the optical eye. "You are so going to get it tonight at the movie, Dr. McKay."

In his lab, McKay was laughing his *** off.

What will Sheppard do at the movie? I have to give credit for the idea to http://www.octanecreative.com/joker/
                    Last edited by DragonGate; 29 November 2005, 09:36 AM.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Rodney McKay stands over the DHD, the console disassembled.
                      Sheppard walks in.
                      "So Rodney, almost done?"
                      Rodney looks up. "
                      "Yes, give me a few more minutes."
                      "Good." sheppard replies. "It's about time. I've wanted to go to this planet for a long time. I've heard from the Athosians it's a great place to relax and go fishing."
                      Rodney grumbles under his breath, tired of hearing sheppard brag about this particular planet. He re-assembles the DHD console, and powers it up. Everything checks out.
                      "OK, it's ready." Rodney says.
                      Sheppard, who is now in a hovering Puddlejumper waits in front of the gate.
                      "Dial the address."
                      Rodney punches in the symbols. The gate dials and engages a wormhole.
                      "Ok, Dr Weir." Sheppard says. "Departing now."
                      "Take care, Col. Sheppard. Enjoy your day off."
                      Sheppard acknowledges, and then the jumper heads through the gate. The gate disengages. Dr. Weir notices Rodney has a cock-eyed smirk on his face.
                      "Rodney?"
                      "Oh... I yeah... I think I just realized something. I think i put the DHD buttons back on in the wrong order."

(OK, lame. And Sheppard's a colonel right?)

Comment

The night after the Mouse Incident

Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard was leaning casually against the wall by the door to the room where the movie was to play. Weir came up first. "Go to the other door, Elizabeth. This one is reserved for my best friend and the genius of the Pegasus Galaxy, Doctor Rodney McKay."
                        Weir raised an eyebrow but took the other door. Sheppard directed everyone away. Then McKay came trotting down the hallway. "Rodney, I was waiting on you. I wanted to call a truce after that deal with the mouse. We're mature adults who shouldn't be behaving this way."
                        "I'm glad you recognize that, Colonel. I'm sure you couldn't think of anything brilliant enough to retaliate against a genius." McKay opened the door and stepped inside. Sheppard jumped backward as cold water poured down on McKay.
                        McKay stared at the flyboy's idiotic grin. "You started it, genius," Sheppard smirked. Then he walked into the movie.

Oh, come on. This one's a classic!
                        Last edited by DragonGate; 29 November 2005, 10:29 AM.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                        X