This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    ow ok but in my pagin where I log in and can edit the story... it is correct but not on the page where the people read the story but... I just will wait 24 hours and than look again
    thanx anyway
    yea i know, but that's how ff.net works. *shrugs* their rules.

But trust me it will take a while. I've been with the site since 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
      yea i know, but that's how ff.net works. *shrugs* their rules.

But trust me it will take a while. I've been with the site since 2002.
      looks likes it don't take that long... the problem is solved

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        looks likes it don't take that long... the problem is solved
        See I did say it will get changed

Comment

I'm wondering a few things for my next fic:

Is BSG set in this galaxy, or is it in another?

How long ago, in years, was the cylon attack on the colonies, +-?

Thx in advance!

Comment

40 years have passed since the war against the Cylons. Caprica and the other eleven planets are in another galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarims View Post
              40 years have passed since the war against the Cylons. Caprica and the other eleven planets are in another galaxy.
              The only problem is, we still don't know if Battlestar Galactica takes place in our past, present, or future?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Thx, that comes in handy with a time travel story as well

Though I actually meant the extermination of the colonies though srry, would it be a bit before "Revelations (05e22 I tink)", if BSG would be set in the present?

Hmz the "other galaxy" is a bit of a problem, I gotta fix something up for that.

Can only blame ascended beings for so much

Comment

I think that Battlestar Galactica takes place in the present, because in the third BSG movie they arrived at the present earth. But I am not sure if it takes place before "Revelations" or not.

Comment

Okido thx, well since there is no evidence to contradict is as of yet I'll just go by it

Comment

I need a Beta reader, does anyone know how to get one?

Comment

Look 7 topics down

Comment

thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                            Thx, that comes in handy with a time travel story as well

Though I actually meant the extermination of the colonies though srry, would it be a bit before "Revelations (05e22 I tink)", if BSG would be set in the present?

Hmz the "other galaxy" is a bit of a problem, I gotta fix something up for that.

Can only blame ascended beings for so much
                            It might be quite fun to have Galactica and the rag-tag fleet show up at Earth during the middle of WWII.
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

ok i am working on a fic in atlantis universe. it was supposed to be just a really quick little thing but it has taken over my writing life (i rarely write fanfic cuz i have my own stuff i work on)...anyway the reason i am here. i'm having an issue with why they are on the planet. no i don't have sheppard's team. its lorne's (i made up a team for him--which was half the fun). anyway they have been sent by weir and sheppard to another planet with instructions to check out ruins that were found about 6 months prior. it is suspected that there is a weapon there that will help in the fight against the wraith.

i'm bad with science (well i mean i can get the general idea) but i have no idea what type of weapon they would be looking for or find. i'd like some ideas or suggestions. also one of the things that is going to happen is one of the teammates can read some ancient and he is going to touch something that will cause a problem...so i'd like some help with that too. if you need more info, i'd be happy to provide more or whatever. you can email me at [email protected] or pm me.

thanks for the help! medie

Comment

Hi

I have 3 fanfic's plz could I have someone to read them to check them!! Any help would be great, experienced plz as it is my first work.

Thanks
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X